[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (9 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Shoryuken said:
Dont be so sure, i think Barca will swallow Chelsea this year. I love Barcelona so my dream final would be Juventus-Barcelona, Two great record breaking generations of football teams going at it in one of the greatest finals ever played. Ahh the memories i would have, Juve finally lifting the trophy for the third time.

I cant wait for CL against Bremen.

Your so sure that juve will win against barca in the finale??????

:D

Yes...i can see it...what a final...ronaldinho scoring a hattrick and winning the titel 3:0

:p

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Stephan said:
Your so sure that juve will win against barca in the finale??????

:D

Yes...i can see it...what a final...ronaldinho scoring a hattrick and winning the titel 3:0

:p
Read the last post on page 40.:D

EDIT, MF, second to last.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
What a nerve of Zebina... after the matc he said that becouse of Juve is not willing to give him more money he is leaving the club...

THANK GOD!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Stephan said:
but we cant use reservs in that match.....many first team players have to play....then we can win...and we need to win atleast 2:0...so that makes in harder....

and how seriously cap coppa really take

Ofcoarse we can't play our 2nd team...we can't just keep Zambrotta,Cannavaro,Vieira out for the 2nd leg. Unless Capello doesn't really want the trophy.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
The shot was good but he just dosent inpress me and i dont have the feeling i see olivera in the starting 11 i would be scared if olivera has to play in middfield againts teams like milan,inter,real ,barca,chelsea and so on

take a look at balza(he also dident play much this year untill the last coppel of matches) if he must play againts one of the big teams i woulnd be so scared because i trust him but i just dont have that trust in olivera(sorry tino :D )
he is a good player but in another team were you dont have a nedved,mutu,viera,camo,emerson

but he has a good shot and thats treu

I dont want him to be a starter either...but a back-up....

there where much more worse players on the pitch like blasi who doesnt know what to do with the ball and thinks and thinks and then opponent player just takes the ball away from him.....and gianni isnt good either.....BRING BACK TACHI!!!

If emo and vieira get injured or two yellows in CL we are f-cked up in the midfield......

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Espectro said:
What a nerve of Zebina... after the matc he said that becouse of Juve is not willing to give him more money he is leaving the club...

THANK GOD!!!!
LOL, he wants more money? the bum should take a pay cut ffs. Good riddance!:D

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Nah man, im positive we will make it to the final if we dont face them but if we do im afraid they will beat us. We beat them this year already but we were outplayed by them for better part of the match.

But we have a great team and anything could happen, but they are a little better then us. Sadly.
they middfield is better at attacking but hey thats the way they play.

but ower middfield is very solid compared to Barca.

and with ower defends thats better

and eto and co in attack isent better than ower Zlatan,Trezeguet,mutu and Delpiero

there middfield is attacking and ower is solid but we are better in all the rest of the game just that they play sexy attacking football but with zlatan we can also play Sexy and history told us that we are very strong againts attacking teams look at barca in 2003 and real 2003/2005 we won them and againts real we beat them with there own play SEXY CALCIO ;)

FORZA JUVE !!! WE CAN WIN THE SCUDETTO AND CHAMPIONS LEAGEU THIS YEAR!!! we have one of the greatest and coolest Juve ever

Sep 28, 2002
snoop said:
I admit Zlatan is not on his form,I admit Del piero is doing great job and he is a super sub,But I don't agree with subbing Zlatan,not because he doesn't deserve that,but because he won't accept that,he is not classy personal like DP,I said this 100 times,but he is the future star of the club,if we bench him now,we will lose him..
you just said it yourself. if we lose him, imo its for the better. he's just not black and white.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Espectro said:

THANK GOD!!!!

REALLY??? SOURCE, give me the source and fast......

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Stephan said:
I dont want him to be a starter either...but a back-up....

there where much more worse players on the pitch like blasi who doesnt know what to do with the ball and thinks and thinks and then opponent player just takes the ball away from him.....and gianni isnt good either.....BRING BACK TACHI!!!

If emo and vieira get injured or two yellows in CL we are f-cked up in the midfield......
yep gianni also sucks but blasi i dont know guys he isent that bad he is bad for crossing and passing but that isent his play.

believe me if we are in a Big champions leageu game and we are winning by 1goal more and if the other team scores we are out and if it stays liek this than we go to the next round and there are only 10min on time than you are Glad that blasi is on the field he is a very good def/mid

but yeah he must do something about his crossing and passing

and BRING MARESCA BACK THAT WOULD BE GREAT

But :cry:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Gino Genesio said:

and eto and co in attack isent better than ower Zlatan,Trezeguet,mutu and Delpiero

there middfield is attacking and ower is solid but we are better in all the rest of the game just that they play sexy attacking football but with zlatan we can also play Sexy and history told us that we are very strong againts attacking teams look at barca in 2003 and real 2003/2005 we won them and againts real we beat them with there own play SEXY CALCIO ;)

FORZA JUVE !!! WE CAN WIN THE SCUDETTO AND CHAMPIONS LEAGEU THIS YEAR!!! we have one of the greatest and coolest Juve ever

I actually think barca weak point is defens...gk is average and defenders arent that good either...puyol only...but all others not....about midfield...ee isnt messi somekind of wonderkid....and messi-ronny looks like the best in europe....

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Gino Genesio said:

Really, you think Zlatan, Del Piero, Mutu and Trezeguet is better then Ronaldinho, Larsson, Etoo and Messi?

Lets compare em dawg and find out.

Ronaldinho vs Zlatan, Ronnie wins

Etoo vs Trezeguet, etoo wins

Mutu vs Messi, Equally good but Mutu wins.

Del Piero vs Larsson, about equally good but Dp wins.

They have a little better attack especially for our first team players.

The other stuff you said i agree with, :lol: sexy calcio:D +rep fool

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
yep gianni also sucks but blasi i dont know guys he isent that bad he is bad for crossing and passing but that isent his play.

believe me if we are in a Big champions leageu game and we are winning by 1goal more and if the other team scores we are out and if it stays liek this than we go to the next round and there are only 10min on time than you are Glad that blasi is on the field he is a very good def/mid

but yeah he must do something about his crossing and passing

and BRING MARESCA BACK THAT WOULD BE GREAT

But :cry:

but i dont like that in coppa he has to play attacking and thats something what he sucks....actually i would use something like

emo-vieira
---blasi----

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
snoop said:
well like I said it before,he is an asshole personality,but has great talents,because he is a Juve player,and because i am only interested in his game,I think he should be a starter,and not lose him like we lost Di vaio or salas or miccoli,I love DP,but not the way like the others do,I mean like counting his goals,praying for him to be the best ever for the club,I want DP to stay,he is a classy talented player,he is also happy for what he is doing also,so no problem is there.

But when we start to lose games just because of Zlatan,I am with all of you,I would bench him,and even sell him.he is not that bad that people are claiming,it's not always about goals,you know? there also passes,assists with goals.he is not trezeguet's favourite because of his big nose,he is doind a lot of things for the team,but he is definitley having bad games also..

if Dp was 25 years old,I would chosse him over zlatan anytime,but he is 31 people,are you ignoring that??he will be here for 2?3?more years maybe.but we can keep Zlatan for 10 years if he and us want that.you see my point?
Snoop, listen, everything you said is fine, but what Im against is when you say that Zlatan should be starter becouse if we bench him he is gonna go... that make no sence, thats puting a player higher than the club, are we that of crap team that we have to start a player just becouse we are afraid of him leaving? thats not the Juventus I support, I dont know about you.

Zlatan is great, he can be a star, but if he is inmature enough to leave just becouse we are benching him, then please dont let the door hit you when your leaving, becouse he migth be good, but he is not Pele.

Now, in my opinion, when you have a front line like we do (Trez, DP, Mutu and Zlatan) we have the advantage that we ca play the player that is more fit at the moment, last season when DP was not playing good and Zlatan was playing good, I was very happy that he was a starter, coz he won it with his effort and with his form. At the moment DP is playin better, and its not just about the goals, its about his hole fitness, Zlatan is on a period where nothing goes rigth with him, and maybe what he needs is some benching time, you know EARN his starting position again.

If the next game Zlatan gets to start, Im ok with that, but please dont tell me that he has to start becouse we dont want him to be angry with us and leave, coz that is insulting our team.

Juventus doesnt have afraid of losing a player, we didnt fear to let Zidane go, we didnt fear leting Davids go, we didnt fear to let Henry go and we will surely not afraid of losing Zlatan with only one season at the club.

Note: Im not saying that we should sell Zlatan, for what I understand he is happy in Juve, and Im happy with him, all Im saying is what you said in the past: No player is bigger than the club.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
but still blasi isnt a starter...he can be good for sub...but not starting....so i still would want another solid guy......i dont understand why we loaned tachi to villareal.....think if we meet them in CL next round :(

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Really, you think Zlatan, Del Piero, Mutu and Trezeguet is better then Ronaldinho, Larsson, Etoo and Messi?

thx :D

and isent ronnie and messi midd???
ok also mutu is some kind of midd for us but i dont agree that Eto is better than Trez, Eto Rocks BUT TREZEGUET IS 100000000000000000000000000000% the best finisher in this world if we would only have Trez in attack and have 1guy like camo in middfield that can cross good than i always have hope that we win the game.
teh differents between Eto and Trez is that if eto gets 1chance he makes 1goal

BUT TREZ!!! Trez Doesent need a chance to score a goal :D ok thats sounds funny but thats how it is ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Shoryuken said:

Our defence and DM's are better than Barca's....and Golie as-well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)