[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS - Roma (27th January 2011) (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
1. The way Motta tried to set up an offside trap for the goal while the ball was already in the air.
2. Our players running into each other.
3. The guaranteed one injury per match.
4. Krasic with his one trick forcing on it even when it doesn't work.
5. Del Piero trying to win fouls all the time even if he realized that the refs ain't buying it anymore.
6. Grosso's crossing.
7. Sissoko's passing.
8. Amauri clapping.
9. Buffon and Nedved sad in the stands.
10. Del Neri yelling all the time.
11. Grosso for Motta in the 75th minute at 0:1 and putting Aquilani back on the bench.
12. Not creating even a half chance

This match had everything that is wrong with our team.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
really tired of this juve.... i am not even sure if we are any better than last season maybe we are even worse.....out of el coppa and 9 points off the leaders.....
its not just that we lose games what is even worrying is the matter how we lose...without passion
srsly motta/grosso should be shot death...
we lack fullbacks on both side.... nothing new... how can delneri start with momo and melo in the middle? no creativity over the pitch.... i am sick of seeing chiello and bonucci kicking the freaking long balls...have we ever created a chance after a long ball?
i won't comment on amauris performance...sad too see a 37 year old dp caring the team on his shoulder...he tried everything but was all on his own...poor guy picked the balls up way to far from the goal..... iq is not match fit(even though it wouldn't matter if he was)
from a more than limited squad we have also an coach without balls.... fielding this formation with these players.... why take out motta for grosso when we are 0:1 down? its not like grosso will win us the game....we lose a freaking substition every time on our fullbacks...(sometimes 2)..... we can not get down the flanks cause of the lacks of quality fullbacks our wingers other than krasic can not beat a man (maybe martinez) and thrugh the middle we have noone who knows how to play a ball......and the worst is even when we get near the box we have no one to finish a chance.....

Sep 6, 2009
Terrible game.

First of all, our midfield was absolutely uncreative. Aquilani should start playing instead of Sissoko. We can't stand two markers if we had Pepe and Martinez responsible for all the creation. Once more it became clear that without Krasic and Aquilani, the team will only play if Del Piero shines.

I don't even need to talk about Amauri right? Piece of crap.
We don't have sidebacks. Motta was a whole avenue, and Grygera / Grosso are still low level for Juventus. It's kinda hard play with that.

In the end, Del Neri called Aquilani back to the bench and put... GROSSO. We're losing the game, for god's sake.

And finally: another retard exhibition for the referee. Holy crap, in the last games - despite our low performance - we're totally prejudiced.

Bah.

May 22, 2007
Can we have players that can pass a f*cking ball? I'm tired of seeing Momo play like this.
On top of the obvious (Amauri) I am also tiring of Momo, who we could actually sell to invest in improvements. Does the same thing every time when he rolls the ball, must be easy as shit to defend against. Clumsy(!), gives away possession easily, and commits a lot of fouls. Big contrast to Melo who actually puts his foot on the ball and looks around him.

And the team looks completely different from those times when we performed well. The midfield has either become lazy or has been (wrongly) instructed to be counter productive in some form, because the movement of players has completely shut down. Attack has the same problems as ever without Quagliarella, and lack of adventure. Del Piero has lost his speed, which is natural, he can't carry us through the rest of the season. I've not been impressed with Delneri lately either.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
1. The way Motta tried to set up an offside trap for the goal while the ball was already in the air.
5. Del Piero trying to win fouls all the time even if he realized that the refs ain't buying it anymore.
6. Grosso's crossing.
7. Sissoko's passing.
8. Amauri clapping.
11. Grosso for Motta in the 75th minute at 0:1 and putting Aquilani back on the bench.

:lol: Very good. More entertaining than the match. At least Roma scored two nice goals.

It's a shame we have no confidence to try to score goals like they did today, I thought they were no more than average but were confident and scored great goals. We on the other hand were panicky, desperate and clueless. We'll always be clueless when we start with the front 6 we did in this match, I hope to never see that front 6 again. I hope to never see Sissoko again. I hope to never see Amauri's name mentioned after this post. I hope we'll sign a striker and I hope Delneri can get more out of the team otherwise he'll get sacked and the circus continues.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
So Marotta we still dont need a forward hey? Lets face it it doesnt matter who coaches Juve we arnt going to win anything until we get 3-4 quality players in our ranks. Coaching Juve is almost a guaranteed sacking. Our expectations for our club are rightly high but lets face is with the players at out disposal we are no better then a mid table team anymore. Fucking ridiculous. This game made me think about when we sacked Ranieri. We finished 4th then 3rd with him and he still got sacked. Ill quote this again from Marotta "there are no players out there that can improve us" Yet first Dzeko then Babel then Adebiyor or however you spell it and pretty soon Pazzini is now on his way to freaking INTER! Fabianos agent keeps saying his client is available and even Suarez is looking to move what the hell are you waiting for! I kept my patients with Marotta but now hes finally pissed me off with this news Pazzini is on his way to Inter.

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
6. Grosso's crossing.
7. Sissoko's passing.
8. Amauri clapping.

This is depressing

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I remember when we went down To serie b the optimists kept saying juve will be back to Best in 2-3 Years and the pessimist said it will take 5 years.....and now 5 Years later we are even worser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)