[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS - Roma (27th January 2011) (5 Viewers)

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
It was about time Iaquinta to come back. I simply can't stand Amauri complaining in the area. Haha. :)

Talking about the coppa, I really don't know what Del Neri will do tomorrow. In UEL games, Juventus started a game with 3/4 primavera boys... I mean, they really didn't care about it.

We're waiting for the silver star since 1995, I know that Coppa Italia isn't a great tournament, but a title is always good - in our case, we need desperately one -.

I would start with a 4-2-2: Storari, Motta, Legro, Chiellini, Grosso, Krasic, Melo, Aquilani, Marchisio, Amauri, Iaquinta. Del Piero coming from the bench for the second half (since we have a game against Udinese on sunday).
I think they will take it serious. They might rest Krasic, due to fatigue, but otherwise I think it gonna be the best. THe EL lineup was also due to Quag and Aquilani not beeing eligible to play.

Sep 6, 2009
I think they will take it serious. They might rest Krasic, due to fatigue, but otherwise I think it gonna be the best. THe EL lineup was also due to Quag and Aquilani not beeing eligible to play.
I didn't saw last game against Sampdoria, but Krasic was replaced on the beginning of the second half, wasn't he? If he was, I think that he can play the whole game (or better, be replaced if we're winning by 2 :D).

That's @Dule90. :D

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
I didn't saw last game against Sampdoria, but Krasic was replaced on the beginning of the second half, wasn't he? If he was, I think that he can play the whole game (or better, be replaced if we're winning by 2 :D).

That's @Dule90. :D
He was taken off cause he played badly, and Del Neri complained that hed was tired from playing through the summer in Russia. That's why I think he might be benched. But then again he might not :)

Anyways, gonna be a good game...

MrBassir

Dec 5, 2010
I think its necessary to drop Krasic form start. He hasn't been 100% in the last couple of matches and by playing him be worse than better. He can come back on Sunday and bomb Udine :)

Anyway, the line-up should be as this, imo:

Storari
Motta - Legro - Chiellini - Grosso
Martinez - Aquilani - Melo - Pepe
Iaquinta - Amauri

Sep 6, 2009
I talked a lot with my friends about this... Krasic isn't having his best performances. He's becoming a shadow in some games. Don't know why. =|

But, if Krasic isn't in starting 11, Del Piero should start instead Iaquinta (coming back from injury).
I'll just get real worried if the two of they don't start playing.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
I talked a lot with my friends about this... Krasic isn't having his best performances. He's becoming a shadow in some games. Don't know why. =|

But, if Krasic isn't in starting 11, Del Piero should start instead Iaquinta (coming back from injury).
I'll just get real worried if the two of they don't start playing.
Probably just a dip in form from a hard program the last year, and not much rest during summer.

I'd go with Sørensen-The duo-some lb
Aquilani-melo-Sissoko
Pepe - Iaquinta - Martinez

I'd like to use 433 more, and Martinez and Iaquinta need the match form.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
First of all, 4-3-3 formations are silly, del neri will offcourse play 4-4-2

we could really use a confidence boost, and a win against rome could definatly bring that.
krasic might and should be benched, as he's obviosuly exhausted and needs some rest to recover for the udinese game.
Melo SHOULD play, WITH aquilani. they havent in weeks so it would be good to get the chemistry right again for the udinese game.
in the midfield i suppose we'd play pepe-melo-aqua-marchisio

the attack is a diffrent thing. i'm pretty shure amauri will be played, since iaq is just back, and we got no other real prima punta besides him.
Behind amauri, there are a couple of options.
i suppose nel neri will start pepe, and let del piero come on the second half

however, if he plays pepe instead of martinez, del piero will logically be second striker, but considering last game, i really hope martinez makes the lineup.

defence, i suppose we'll have motta, who was not bad last game, chiello bonucci and grosso

storari might get a game, but i think del neri will start buffon, he's just back, he needs the games to grow back to his form

it will be eighter

buffon

motta-chiello-bonucci-gross

pepe - melo - aqua - marchisio

del piero - amauri

or

buffon

motta - chiello - bonucci - grosso

martinez - melo - aqua - marchisio

pepe - amauri

hoping for the second formation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)