[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS - Roma (27th January 2011) (3 Viewers)

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Ranieri in Juve never took Coppa seriously, he always played with lots of subs and young players. hope he do the same in Roma.
yup , but roma's case is different.They're always a minimum semi finalist and their desire to win a trophy is threat for us.They should not be underestimated because personally I believe they have the longest bench in serie A .If you look through their squad you 'll see min two players fighting for position.And a team who has Menez as a sub should be taken seriously.Although I would like to see us trash them as we did earlier in the season but this time some finishing would be necessary.

Muayyad

Dec 4, 2010
I definitely don't want to see Amauri score. Marotta will think then he is the best striker in Europe and we will stuck with him for another season.

Be shitty Amauri! I know you can do it!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Ive been craving the silver star for years i wish this cup was taking more serious just until we get it then i wont care about it anymore :D

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
2 Motta
3 Chiellini
4 Felipe Melo
5 Sissoko
6 Grosso
8 Marchisio
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Amauri
13 Manninger
14 Aquilani
19 Bonucci
21 Grygera
23 Pepe
25 Martinez
27 Krasic
30 Storari
31 Costantino
38 Libertazzi
43 Sorensen

Sep 6, 2009
It was about time Iaquinta to come back. I simply can't stand Amauri complaining in the area. Haha. :)

Talking about the coppa, I really don't know what Del Neri will do tomorrow. In UEL games, Juventus started a game with 3/4 primavera boys... I mean, they really didn't care about it.

We're waiting for the silver star since 1995, I know that Coppa Italia isn't a great tournament, but a title is always good - in our case, we need desperately one -.

I would start with a 4-2-2: Storari, Motta, Legro, Chiellini, Grosso, Krasic, Melo, Aquilani, Marchisio, Amauri, Iaquinta. Del Piero coming from the bench for the second half (since we have a game against Udinese on sunday).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)