[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS - Roma (27th January 2011) (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why is that, Rab? Melo is critical for our midfield and he had his rest.
I see Serie A upcoming matches much more important than Coppa. If Del Neri plays Melo full 90min in Coppa then he'll probably end up tired in the 2nd half againt Udine on Sunday. But if DN thinks he's ready and can play two matches then be it. I just want him to be ready for Udine and the rest is no problem.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I'm sorry Rab but i disagree, it's about time we should see the coppa as a serious thing, since its the only silverware we can get this season and if we win it, our silver star will be on our chest:)
I'd say play in the strongest formation to kick those Roman bastardos back to the age of Romulos!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I want the silver star too. I really do, it's been sometime since we won this. But we're risking a lot in Serie A, we're already struggling and we can not seem to find ourselves there. Melo, Del Piero, Krasic should should be 100% for Udine for Udine if we want to win. We can't afford loosing points/players anymore. We're in big trouble.

I'm also positive Roma will not field their best 11, Ranieri is doing pretty good in Serie A so far, he wants to win the Scudetto and he'll rest some big players.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Storari

:sergio: - Legro - Chiellini - Grosso

Pepe - Sissoko - Aquilani/Melo - Marchisio

Amauri - Martinez

One of Aquilani or Melo should be benched for Udine game... Playing the two of them together wouldn't be wise IMO.

Rest Del Piero and Krasic for Udine.

May 22, 2007
Having recently seen the Serie A table, and how screwed we might be if we don't keep up, I would like to recommend the formation I posted on page 1 for the Udinese game.

Aug 17, 2007
Having recently seen the Serie A table, and how screwed we might be if we don't keep up, I would like to recommend the formation I posted on page 1 for the Udinese game.
:tup:

Edit:

We can start with Martinez and give Krasic some rest, DN said he's tired. Ale should start, he played only 30 mintues vs. Samp and of course Melo must start, he didn't play at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)