[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS - Roma (27th January 2011) (1 Viewer)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
is that for real ? but on the other hand we did not even have the chance to sign anyone better anyways. i think we can agree that benitez would not have been better with our small transfer budget
We didn't look for anyone. Benitez was discussed and when Marotta came, he sactioned the deal and asked for Del Neri!
So I think we didn't have the chance to look for better choices.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
is that for real ? but on the other hand we did not even have the chance to sign anyone better anyways. i think we can agree that benitez would not have been better with our small transfer budget
We didn't look for anyone. Benitez was discussed and when Marotta came, he sanctioned the deal and asked for Del Neri!
So I think we didn't have the chance to look for better choices.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
always nice to get a warning when you tell it like IT IS, and the mod who happened to give you the warning has an opposing opinion on the team situation

Some things will never change around here

Red, I PM'ed you back on what you can do
Feel free to explain how calling the people in charge of Juve 'fucking retards' is not a breach of forum rules.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
perhaps we could make an exception for people with tourret-syndrom... my perception of things is, that he posts once in a lifetime, gets a infraction and rather does not post for some time at all, instead of changing ways and writing in a mature way

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
perhaps we could make an exception for people with tourret-syndrom... my perception of things is, that he posts once in a lifetime, gets a infraction and rather does not post for some time at all, instead of changing ways and writing in a mature way
maybe you should first learn how to spell "tourette" before you step to me

you should stop posting on this forum, because virtual-retard, you havent been wanted here by most since the first day you joined the forum !!

dont like what I say, dont fucking read it !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)