[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Atalanta (55 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nori ] ++
First of all I want to say that I just registerd to this forum, although I have been reading stuff in it for the last year or so but I have no idea why I didn't register (Hey I know there is this guy with name Juve_Kosova (I might now you because I am form Kosova too)
I am A Juventus fan since 1994 but I became a true fan after the final in 1996, anyway
as for this match I think it is quite important for two reasons:
1. It will be a perfect opportunity for some of the players like Tacchinardi, Tudor or maybe even Leggrotaglie (if he plays - which I doubt)
2. It will be a shame to get dumped out by a struggling team like Atalanta and also it is never good to loose becaause the next week it might turn in a bit of dip in form as we just escaped form it
Also it is a good way for Trezeguet to get back and agree or not but I think some of the first team players (Thuram, Emerson, Nedeved and maybe ALex for the second half) should play

nice to see more Albanians here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
On Topic: I have Siena-Roma and Juve-Atalanta live on Rai2 on Thursday. YESSS!!! :D
RAI Int'l is slated to cover 4 Coppa matches Wednesday and 4 on Thursday. For those who have GolTV, this is no big deal. But for me, I'm going to need to buy provisions for my extended disappearance from the world. :dazed:

Too bad the Coppa is worth squat and, well, I honestly care little if Juve advance this time. Much bigger silverware to go for this time around I suppose.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

RAI Int'l is slated to cover 4 Coppa matches Wednesday and 4 on Thursday. For those who have GolTV, this is no big deal. But for me, I'm going to need to buy provisions for my extended disappearance from the world. :dazed:

Too bad the Coppa is worth squat and, well, I honestly care little if Juve advance this time. Much bigger silverware to go for this time around I suppose.
gol tv actually pissed me off today, when juve went forward and it looked like quite a good scoring chance, they put on some commercial for insurance and just stopped showing the game for 30 sec to show their commercial :groan:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
This is the team I wanna see from start:

---Del Piero---Trezeguet

Olivera-----------------Kapo
--------Tacchi--Blasi

Pessotto-Legro-Tudor-Birindelli

----------Chimenti

Forza Juve so fvcking much! lets win this sh1t!
I agree with the formation u procided, but I prefer Cannavaro to Legro.
Tiem to give the Swedish giant a rest.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
gol tv actually pissed me off today, when juve went forward and it looked like quite a good scoring chance, they put on some commercial for insurance and just stopped showing the game for 30 sec to show their commercial :groan:
More proof of why soccer will never make it as a prime time sport in the U.S... :sigh:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

More proof of why soccer will never make it as a prime time sport in the U.S... :sigh:
but gol tv isnt an american channel is it? most kids around here only ever see soccer for an occcasional minute on telemundo, without any idea of what the hell is going on/who the teams are:D

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
I want olivera play for attacking midfielder.simply he isn"t DM
his main position playmaker in urugury league he didn"t well in defence but he really great in offence

----------Dp-------Trez
-------------Olivera
----Kapo---Tach---Blasi

Pessotto-Legro-Tudor-Birindelli

----------Chimenti

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
How many goals must we score if we want to remain in Coppa Italia? how much did they beat us last time?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
How many goals must we score if we want to remain in Coppa Italia? how much did they beat us last time?
3 to be safe, as I'm not sure if we play by away goals rule.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan är Kung ] ++
    yea about those stars? Do we put a golden star everytime they win a championship in Coppa Italia
    For every ten league (Serie A) titles you get a gold star (which is why we have two and Milan have one, etc) and for every ten Coppa titles you get a silver star. No-one has a silver star as of yet because Juve are the team that has won the Coppa Italia most and that is nine times.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #39
    They beat us 2-0 in the first leg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)