[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 6-1 Hellyes Verona (January 15th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
When you hear Italians whine about their youth system, their entire football today and then you see Pepe starting instead of Coman you get the idea how retarded their complaints are in light of shit they do to young players.Pepe... dinosaur who ended his professional career ...:sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #206
    @Lion almost pulled a fast one over me. Went to record the game at 3pm because I have a doctors appointment and the game wasn't on...but its on at 7pm.

Nice try, @Lion. Nice try.

- - - Updated - - -

When you hear Italians whine about their youth system, their entire football today and then you see Pepe starting instead of Coman you get the idea how retarded their complaints are in light of shit they do to young players.Pepe... dinosaur who ended his professional career ...:sergio:
    Not so fast there, folks. Getting Pepe back to fitness (God willing) could mean another formation change...

Never know. We could see a 433.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    To this day I still don't know what position fits Coman best. We've seen very little of him anyway. But i'll say this, from what i saw in his debut he has the requirements needed for the role of a winger. I hope he'll be tried in that position today.

@Lion almost pulled a fast one over me. Went to record the game at 3pm because I have a doctors appointment and the game wasn't on...but its on at 7pm.

Nice try, @Lion. Nice try.
    But it is at 3pm :D

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Like I have said for a while, I couldn't give two shits if we win the cup or not EXCEPT that we're 1 off the 10th, why the fuck can't we just get that over and done with then go back to not caring. We had by far and away the best team and best bench in the past 3 years but we still manage to fuck ourselves out of some easy silverware.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)