[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-2 Atalanta [11th January, 2017] (25 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
http://juworld.net/#prossimoturno

We have 10 consecutive wins over Atalanta. :lol2:

Latest probable formations:

Juventus (3-5-2): Neto; Asamoah, Rugani, Chiellini, Lichsteiner; Cuadrado, Rincon, Marchisio, Sturaro; Mandzukic, Pjaca.
Atalanta (4-4-2): Sportiello; Toloi, Zukanovic, Dramè, Masiello; Spinazzola, D'Alessandro, Freuler, Migliaccio; Gomez, Paloschi.

Or:

JUVENTUS (4-3-1-2): Neto; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Rugani, Sturaro; Rincon, Hernanes, Khedira, Pjanic; Mandzukic, Pjaca. All. Allegri
ATALANTA (3-5-2): Sportiello; Masiello, Toloi, Zukanovic; Conti, Kurtic, Freuler, Grassi, Dramé; Paloschi, Gomez. All. Gasperini

- - - Updated - - -

Pjaca, Rugani and Rincon will almost definitely play from the start. :weee: :nico: :mark:[/QUOTE]

Fine.:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
From the press conference all seems quite clear: he starts with Pjanic behind Dybala and Mandzukic for to make sure the qualification; then Pjaca replaces the bosnian, he puts Cuadrado for Dybala and Khedira replaces Marchisio. In this way, we can think to pass from 4-3-2-1 to 4-3-3. However, the most important thing is be concentrated, because they are an excellent team.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #25
    that 1st one is my team from few posts ago basically if you put Marchisio on for Nanes and change it to a 352
    Which one do you prefer?

- - - Updated - - -

Max: pjaca will play a part tomorrow, rincon and sturaro start.
    From the press conference all seems quite clear: he starts with Pjanic behind Dybala and Mandzukic for to make sure the qualification; then Pjaca replaces the bosnian, he puts Cuadrado for Dybala and Khedira replaces Marchisio. In this way, we can think to pass from 4-3-2-1 to 4-3-3. However, the most important thing is be concentrated, because they are an excellent team.
    Pjaca getting at least 30 minutes would be fine for me.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Which one do you prefer?

- - - Updated - - -

Pjaca getting at least 30 minutes would be fine for me.
    I prefer mine (obviously). I don't like using Marchisio for a Coppa game and I want to see that Nanes-Rico SA connection. As for the formation, with these players it can be both the 352 and 433/451 and we would probably see us field up in both setups at different times in the game

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    expected lineup by tuttojuve: neto - licht, rugani, barza, asamoah - khedira, marchisio, rincon - cuadrado, mandzu, dybala

pjaca might start instead of cuadrado.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Lets go a trident for the funnies! UNLEASH THE PJACA

Lich--Rugani--Chiello---Asa

---Rincon---Nanes---Stu--

---Cuads----Mandz---Pjaca

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Dybala doesn't need a rest. He has been coming off the bench a lot lately he needs to get his full fitness back. If anything bench Higuain for Kean. Let Kean play with Dybala.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Playing Khedira instead of Lemina, y tho.
    AFCON

Juventus squad for Atalanta: Pjanic, Khedira, Cuadrado, Marchisio, Higuain, Hernanes, Mandzukic, Bonucci, Pjaca, Dybala, Asamoah, Rugani, Neto, Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Rincon, Audero, Del Favero, Semprini

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    Wondering how serious Atalanta are for this Coppa match. If they have their all best players out there then it is gonna be a tough clash. Decent team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)