[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Napoli (January 13th, 2010) (22 Viewers)

MOM

• Chiellini

• Melo

• Del Piero

• Diego

• Caceres

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So they are Napoli fans? :confused:

I find it worrying.
Those are probably the same fans who cost us shit loads of money with their (racist) chants.
The same guys who think setting some paper / seats on fire in the stadium is a nice way to protest.

I wouldn't call them Napoli fans, just idiots.

Don't get me wrong: I don't mind a little protesting (banners or some other stuff), but if you feel the need to cheer for an other team then you should just go all the way and become a fan of said team!

May 4, 2004
Even if we win 5-0 Ciro should still get his ass kick out of this club!!!!
If he really loved the club as much as he said he did, he would have done so many thing different. And if he dident know how, he should have resigned!..

That right after the Bayern game!!!

May 22, 2007
Those are probably the same fans who cost us shit loads of money with their (racist) chants.
The same guys who think setting some paper / seats on fire in the stadium is a nice way to protest.

Don't get me wrong: I don't mind a little protesting (banners or some other stuff), but if you feel the need to cheer for an other team then you should just go all the way and become a fan of said team!
That's why I called them Napoli fans.

I'm also convinced that the fans at our stadium are idiots, the constant racism probably makes it worse, awful people.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

Strongly disagree. I agree with you about the chants or any regular troubles from our fans. But the club was never embarrassing like this before, and the board still not doing any shit. Fans should react, at this exact time, these things are very acceptable. Seems like this is the only way the goddamn board will understand what losers they are and their decisions.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Where is Rossi in the call up, guys? Is he injured too? and who is Giandonato? never heard of him before in our primavera last year

I believe we will win this match, and i pray we win because it's our best chance to win any silverware this season other than Europa League.. I don't want we lose our chance to at least win something just in the mid of the season

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
We should see something similar to:

Manninger
Caceras Legro Chiellini Grosso
Salihamidzic Marchisio De Cegli
Diego
Amauri Del Piero
Melo's head is not in the right place. Warming the bench a bit might help him out. The rest of our players are injured so we are left with De Cegli. Unless if Ferrara wants to play a flat 4-4-2 with Diego holding one of the flanks instead of a central role then Giovinco can play instead of De Cegli.
I for one would like to see Giovinco play even if that meant Deigo does not.

But what i certain to me, Del Piero must start. He has to regain back his form ASAP. We need him if we want to salvage any dignity in this season.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
We should see something similar to:

Manninger
Caceras Legro Chiellini Grosso
Salihamidzic Marchisio De Cegli
Diego
Amauri Del Piero
Melo's head is not in the right place. Warming the bench a bit might help him out. The rest of our players are injured so we are left with De Cegli. Unless if Ferrara wants to play a flat 4-4-2 with Diego holding one of the flanks instead of a central role then Giovinco can play instead of De Cegli.
I for one would like to see Giovinco play even if that meant Deigo does not.

But what i certain to me, Del Piero must start. He has to regain back his form ASAP. We need him if we want to salvage any dignity in this season.
Marchisio is not available and Giovinco is injured

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I have a feeling we're going to see this:D

Manninger
Grygera Canna Chiellini Grooso
Caceres Brazzo Melo De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri​

Maybe with Giandonato instead of DC

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Correct call ups

2 Caceres
3 Chiellini
4 Felipe Melo
5 Cannavaro
6 Grosso
7 Salihamidzic
10 Del Piero
11 Amauri
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
15 Zebina
21 Grygera
28 Diego
29 De Ceglie
33 Legrottaglie
35 Esposito
36 Giandonato
37 Rossi
40 Immobile

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)