[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Napoli (January 13th, 2010) (5 Viewers)

MOM

• Chiellini

• Melo

• Del Piero

• Diego

• Caceres

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think Ciro is gone, he'll be staying with us once again but what do you think we have to do in order to turn Juve around? Play more offensively? Get rid of that disgusting 4-4-1-1?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't think Ciro is gone, he'll be staying with us once again but what do you think we have to do in order to turn Juve around? Play more offensively? Get rid of that disgusting 4-4-1-1?
Right now none of these will work, just like playing defensively and playing 4-4-1-1 won't work either.

Currently we have these midfielderes and attackers:
Midfield: Marchisio, Melo, Salihamidzic, De Ceglie
Am: Diego
Attack: Amauri, Del Piero

Every single one of them is off form and all of them failed no matter in which formation they played.
The only way to win matches with this group of players (at this moment) is if they're super motivated and gain their confidence back. There is absolutely no other way to do it but with a new coach.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
how the fug can you all still wanna talk about this upcoming game....this juventus team is realli shit...even if we won this game and go through, it is only something that a real juve should do.

We have degraded to the point whereby we have to PRAY and HOPE in agony that our dear juventus can win a small fry team like Napoli. 6 years ago...this is the kind of games that we should win effortlessly...

and one more thing....WHEN THE FUCK was the last time Giovinco played in Serie A?! few months ago?!....when you have a player like Gio and a load of bullcrap players in your team, and you still choose to play those bullcrap instead of Gio, it means that you are a total football fool manager.

srsly how the fuck can giovinco not play?! he has the skills, has the RIGHT ATTITUDE, and of course is BETTER than half of the team.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Right now none of these will work, just like playing defensively and playing 4-4-1-1 won't work either.

Currently we have these midfielderes and attackers:
Midfield: Marchisio, Melo, Salihamidzic, De Ceglie
Am: Diego
Attack: Amauri, Del Piero

Every single one of them is off form and all of them failed no matter in which formation they played.
The only way to win matches with this group of players (at this moment) is if they're super motivated and gain their confidence back. There is absolutely no other way to do it but with a new coach.
The problem is none of our midfielder other than Diego has a creativity.. Why not put some of primavera like Esposito and Rossi rather than push several players play out of position

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
ok one good reason why Ciro isnt sacked....He is too much of a nice guy, and the board are inexperienced assholes...They like Ciro because he is a nice guy so they are not sacking him....but who the fuck wan a nice guy for a manager?!

i would pick a mentally unstable Mourinho over a clear headed Ciro anyday!

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
INJURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha that is just what the board says...seriously i think those dirty backroom staffs are trying to find way to prevent giovinco from playing.....

and seriously....we should stop getting Italian managers that do not believe in flair and creativity.

May 22, 2007
Our midfield is so fucked. At the start of the season we were complaining about too many midfielders, but we're killing them off now.

Marrone probably the only guy I can think of to go in a 4-3-1-2.

i would pick a mentally unstable Mourinho over a clear headed Ciro anyday!
Seriously, who wouldn't?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
yep,

Tiago loaned out, Momo in Africa, Poulsen injured, Marrone injured also, Marchisio suspended...:scared: That leaves Melo with a primavera player, new player, Brazzo/Diego/DC in a different role.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
When is Tiago leaving for Spain anyway? I was quite surprised to see him on the bench yesterday.

Maybe we'll rely on him for 1 last Coppa game, just like we did with Boumsong.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
yep,

Tiago loaned out, Momo in Africa, Poulsen injured, Marrone injured also, Marchisio suspended...:scared: That leaves Melo with a primavera player, new player, Brazzo/Diego/DC in a different role.
Any idea who are the candidates for the midfield?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)