[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [25th January, 2017] (1 Viewer)

MOM vs pre-upgrade bbilan

• Asamoah

• Dybala

• Pjanic

• Neto

• Bonucci

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not sure you know the meaning of irony whatsoever.

Pjaca was out injured for over 2 damn months, nearly 3, and he has to start his way out from the bottom after just joining as from a little village league. What do you expect him to do except earn his minutes gradually?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm not sure you know the meaning of irony whatsoever.

Pjaca was out injured for over 2 damn months, nearly 3, and he has to start his way out from the bottom after just joining as from a little village league. What do you expect him to do except earn his minutes gradually?
He has been doing exactly that with every minute he has been given. Showing at least effectiveness going forward.

I could understand your point if he has not been doing well. But he deserves more minutes. In 5 mins what you can show? nothing. And this si coming since the beggining. Not only after his injury.

He costed 22 mils.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Latest reports suggest that we will the same formation as on Sunday with Rugani instead of Chiellini, Neto as a GK and Barzagli.

Not sure about Barzagli as a RB, but I guess it's some of 3-5-2 whatever hybrid.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Latest reports suggest that we will the same formation as on Sunday with Rugani instead of Chiellini, Neto as a GK and Barzagli.

Not sure about Barzagli as a RB, but I guess it's some of 3-5-2 whatever hybrid.
Yeh.

But he is a proved and tested defender and a intelligent player. He will do ok.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016

Barzagli was an absolute beast at RB last season, barely put a foot wrong when Lichsteiner was dealing with heart problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)