[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [25th January, 2017] (1 Viewer)

MOM vs pre-upgrade bbilan

• Asamoah

• Dybala

• Pjanic

• Neto

• Bonucci

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pjaca for Mandžukić, Marchisio for Khedira, Alex Sandro for Asamoah and Rugani for Chiellini.
You have a point here.:tup: Not sure only about Mandzukic.It's a criminal to left him from the starting 11.He is sooooooooo useful.Pjaca must play at least 30 minutes.

May 26, 2016
I don't want rotation, I want first team and to destroy, I want us to put Milan back to where they belong. Granted it's a tie of two legs but let's cripple them before we really need to play our best players in a game just before the second leg of the Porto game. So no point wasting energy then.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Agree. We cant let Them win another game against is this season. Would send out the wrong signals.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If we don't thrash these assholes I'm going to lose my shit, that's twice my friend got to gloat this season over their wins.

I need to see an Amer special, 7-0 or die trying

- - - Updated - - -

Oi I cant see your attached image for some reason
That's right! Kill them!

Let's field something like

3-1-4-2

or

2-3-4-1.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't want rotation, I want first team and to destroy, I want us to put Milan back to where they belong. Granted it's a tie of two legs but let's cripple them before we really need to play our best players in a game just before the second leg of the Porto game. So no point wasting energy then.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
This.

Milan is the MOST disgusting club in the world for me and I cannot witness another defeat by those incompetent bitches.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fuck rotation, we owe these bitches an ass whooping.

Full team ahead :D

Buffon
Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Marchisio-Pjanic
Cuadrado-Dybala-Mandzukic
Higuain​

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Can't wait for this one. Genuinely think we are going to destroy them. Hope to see a very strong line-up, and would love to see that 4-2-3-1 again. We are due to smash these cunts again.

- - - Updated - - -

:boh:

this is our next game in 3 days. the porto games are still a month away.
My thoughts exactly ::lol3::

And why do people still think that the Coppa Italia QF is two legs?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
:lol: :lol: :lol: for some reason wasnt working on my phone

- - - Updated - - -

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Amer again.

Mate no joke I think Allegri read your posts and that's where he got the idea for today's crazy line-up
Bro, Allegri and Marotta read this forum all the time.

Also Pogba used to do it since he was 19 years old. That's why he's so crazy and fools around all the time. Trust me.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This.

Milan is the MOST disgusting club in the world for me and I cannot witness another defeat by those incompetent bitches.
Very fierce competition with Inter.

- - - Updated - - -

This :tup:

Pjaca first sub on hopefully or starts everything else remains the same.
Probably Alves is not 90 min. fit after that serious injury and I think Neto will play instead of Gigi.

- - - Updated - - -

merda followed by bayern
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)