[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [25th January, 2017] (2 Viewers)

MOM vs pre-upgrade bbilan

• Asamoah

• Dybala

• Pjanic

• Neto

• Bonucci

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I... I... I just :lol2: I can't get used to it. JUST READ THOSE NAMES! LOL. Milan's squad is just so so pathetic, it's so sad. I can't believe they used to own such amazing players back in the days, reading their old team made me shit my pants when only thinking about the game. But this? :lol: ffs
I cant laugh as much when we are prolly about to lose 3rd time in a season vs them?

They playing full strength side too except LB injury crisis.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They do have three potentially world class players, but still kids. Bonaventura, Bacca and Bertolacci (on his day) are also good players. Rest is average. Obviously yeah it's a million miles away from Milan of 10 years ago.
But those potentially world class players used to warm their bench or get loaned out while nowadays they are the backbone of Milan, which is kind of sad. And it's potentially world class players. We know how many of those turn out to be and we've seen it here plenty of times.

However I do like Donnarruma. Romagnoli is also quite good. But I don't like Bonaventura and I think Bertolacci was a horrible transfer considering the amount paid.

I was thinking Locatelli.
I wanna see more of that guy, I heard he's a big talent.

Look at our midfield duo though. Rincon and Sturururu :yuck: :inter: That's hardly Juventus quality either.
I never said I disagree.

I have to see more of Rincon but he might be a guy who's a decent back-up. Sturaro should be sold asap.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Your Pjaca fixation is getting kinda annoying.
You know what is annoying? that a player with great potential is not given a chance and instead we play headless chickens like stururu and Cuads.

Any other top coach like carletto for example, would have thrown the guy to see whats is all about, at the very least more minutes.
But 5 mins cameos here and there is disgustingly bad.
But hey, what do i know.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Locatelli has something dominate about him, in the few times I watched him.
I havent noticed it, he seems kinda clumsy and weak at times actually, tho he has good decision making in keeping the ball moving at all times.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what is annoying? that a player with great potential is not given a chance and instead we play headless chickens like stururu and Cuads.

Any other top coach like carletto for example, would have thrown the guy to see whats is all about, at the very least more minutes.
But hey, what do i know.

Just FYI...You know absolutely nothing.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

But hey, what do i know.
lololol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)