[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [25th January, 2017] (3 Viewers)

MOM vs pre-upgrade bbilan

• Asamoah

• Dybala

• Pjanic

• Neto

• Bonucci

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #181

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    He should be offloaded to Genoa [where he came from] together with Hernanes. I'm also doubtful over Rincon signing. If we want to win the treble, we gotta have something like this:

Pjanić

Verratti - Marchisio - Khedira​
    Verrati is a good start. If we are serious in winning the CL, we must buy him and show intent.

if not, we can keep buying sturaros for the rest of our lives.

Also, Sturaro just got renewd.... i dont know whats the clubs plan for him..

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #183
    Verrati is a good start. If we are serious in winning the CL, we must buy him and show intent.

if not, we can keep buying sturaros for the rest of our lives.

Also, Sturaro just got renewd.... i dont know whats the clubs plan for him..
    Sell Sturaro for a good fee and make an lucrative offer for Verratti. :klin: :donedeal:

We should make them an offer they can't refuse. :D

We showed some good signs in splashing the cash for Pjaca, Pjanić and Higuain. It's a shame we lost Pogba though.

Also, I think Pjaca should play more. It's an insult to football that Zaza has been more used last season than Pjaca this season. Ffs, Pjaca is 10 times more talented.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #187
    Pjaca MUST play for at least 30 mins.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus to win this in extra-time. Mark my words.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Sell Sturaro for a good fee and make an lucrative offer for Verratti. :klin: :donedeal:

We should make them an offer they can't refuse. :D

We showed some good signs in splashing the cash for Pjaca, Pjanić and Higuain. It's a shame we lost Pogba though.

Also, I think Pjaca should play more. It's an insult to football that Zaza has been more used last season than Pjaca this season. Ffs, Pjaca is 10 times more talented.
    this.

Thow him to the fray. Stop babysitting.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he could thrive in that formation. It doesn't require him to do much with the ball.
    I like that formation. We can easily introduce Pjaca also, by taking cuads

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007

Great formation and lineup. That midfield two is going to be brutal though. Not happy with Stururururu playing games for us. Over him.
    I... I... I just :lol2: I can't get used to it. JUST READ THOSE NAMES! LOL. Milan's squad is just so so pathetic, it's so sad. I can't believe they used to own such amazing players back in the days, reading their old team made me shit my pants when only thinking about the game. But this? :lol: ffs

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I... I... I just :lol2: I can't get used to it. JUST READ THOSE NAMES! LOL. Milan's squad is just so so pathetic, it's so sad. I can't believe they used to own such amazing players back in the days, reading their old team made me shit my pants when only thinking about the game. But this? :lol: ffs
    They play 100% against us in recent games though, reminds me of us against Inter post-Calciopoli.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    That's the thing. That's 100% of Cesena with a good goalkeeper.

That's 5% of the old Milan.
    They do have three potentially world class players, but still kids. Bonaventura, Bacca and Bertolacci (on his day) are also good players. Rest is average. Obviously yeah it's a million miles away from Milan of 10 years ago.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Look at our midfield duo though. Rincon and Sturururu :yuck: :inter: That's hardly Juventus quality either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)