[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-0 Torino [January 3rd 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Matuidi

• Mandzukic

• Asamoah

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
if you read the rules, you won't find anything about who gets the ball first.

it was a debatable decision. i'd probably be pissed if that happened to juve.
Imo it was a foul. Didn’t matter anyway, wasn’t decisive as we were still winning 1-0 at the time and Torino barely had a shot at goal in that second half. The mistake wasn’t costly for them.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
if you read the rules, you won't find anything about who gets the ball first.

it was a debatable decision. i'd probably be pissed if that happened to juve.
Really? How would you then explain the keepers not being punished for similar action?!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
RAMI¹⁰;5661638 said:
Really? How would you then explain the keepers not being punished for similar action?!
the keepers are different species, especially in their own penalty area. if you read the rules, you'd see that for almost every action there are 2 variations: if a keeper does it and if an outfield player does it.

I also think it was a foul, but I think Torino conceded because they stopped playing not because ref didn't whistle that foul, they easily could've avoided the goal if they continued playing

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
the keepers are different species, especially in their own penalty area. if you read the rules, you'd see that for almost every action there are 2 variations: if a keeper does it and if an outfield player does it.

I also think it was a foul, but I think Torino conceded because they stopped playing not because ref didn't whistle that foul, they easily could've avoided the goal if they continued playing
Thanks for the clarification :tup:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Imo it was a foul. Didn’t matter anyway, wasn’t decisive as we were still winning 1-0 at the time and Torino barely had a shot at goal in that second half. The mistake wasn’t costly for them.
It doesn't look as clean as I thought after seeing it again, but I still think the ref did the right thing. He got both the ball and the player (Imo, the ball first, but in a nanosecond). But it was a normal fair tackle. Had it been reckless, it should've definitely had been a freekick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)