Coppa Italia: JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [04/22/2009] (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Is it too late to ask for a Juventus Membership refund? :rolleyes:

This is about as bad as Juve collapses have been in recent memory.

Lazio got some sweet goals, but the club deserved to lose. And we lost with 11 men this time. That much isn't as easily forgivable.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
LOL PATIENCE...

that quote made my day...... im lauching my ass off.

Laughing to forget the frustration and desire to kill him.

Now nothing can be done....we are fucked up deep, morale is down the drain and fans are more furious than ever.

NICE.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
surely the board cant let him continue now? All of the targets they have set him have been missed and he clearly has lost the squad, his tactical sence (not that he ever had any) and the plot. I hope he loses his job as well, i dont care that there is no one to replace him, give the job to del piero or nedved until the end of the season

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I don't know what to say, I couldnt believe the choices ranieri made for this game, I dont know but it trully seems like he cant handle a team of our caliber. Also I'd like to point out that ariudo really didn't deliver made countless mistakes and was very shaky, I wish we stop overrating all of our young prospects, let's give them time to mature at least.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Raneri's ideas tonight were wonderful,

Starting Marchionni ahead of Camoranesi pure genius and taking off Iaquinta when we needed 3 goals thats the sign of a superstar coach, have some fuckn balls man once your loosing you can't get any worst,

you got out coached again it wasn't the first time and it wont be the last

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
catania napoli lazio and most likely Sampdoria... we had a great chance here to win the silver star its unlikey we would get an easy run of teams like that again.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
surely the board cant let him continue now? All of the targets they have set him have been missed and he clearly has lost the squad, his tactical sence (not that he ever had any) and the plot. I hope he loses his job as well, i dont care that there is no one to replace him, give the job to del piero or nedved until the end of the season
Ferrara can manage the squad until the end of the season. But I don't believe in Gigli firing Ranieri. It just will never happen until Ranieri finally destroy Juve.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Ranieri needs to go.Not because it's only his fault,but because I have the feeling that the squad don't want to continue working with him.We should let him finish off that season and then find a new coach for the new season.

And now excuse moi,but I most probably won't read the upcoming pages of pure hatred and insults towards Ranieri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)