[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-0 Atalanta [February 28th 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Alex Sandro

• Matuidi

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #64
    I know when it’ll start, but 17:30 CET is a strange time.

Because of you being too lazy to post the time, some people here might miss the game, I guess. ::lol3::
    Their fault for being lazy, I guess ::lol3::

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I know when it’ll start, but 17:30 CET is a strange time.

Because of you being too lazy to post the time, some people here might miss the game, I guess. ::lol3::
    :agree: Hate these kind of answers.. Is it so hard to write the time?! Its not that you asked for some serious service

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #71
    :agree: Hate these kind of answers.. Is it so hard to write the time?! Its not that you asked for some serious service
    Shut up, stop your complaining

- - - Updated - - -

For those too lazy to google and set an alert for kick off ^

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Shut up, stop your complaining

- - - Updated - - -

For those too lazy to google and set an alert for kick off ^
    I know when the game is at.. I just said its better to just answer the question than be a "wise guy"

Anyway Im set to miss the game - I have this stupid holiday party that I need to attend (its an office party with companions) - I didnt know there is a game a month ago so I already confirmed it, we have babysitter (mother in law) and my wife really wants to go

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    I know when the game is at.. I just said its better to just answer the question than be a "wise guy"

Anyway Im set to miss the game - I have this stupid holiday party that I need to attend (its an office party with companions) - I didnt know there is a game a month ago so I already confirmed it, we have babysitter (mother in law) and my wife really wants to go
    :hihi:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    Warm Front coming in later tonight after the match is over Torino and radar only shows snow starting around 5

Match should probably go ahead as it will only get worse in the hours after the match

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #80

But I’m a wise guy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)