[Coppa Italia FINAL] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS [17th May, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
They were all hard to take in, I think the first one was the hardest, for me 1997 was hard to take in.
I actually didn't watch the Dortmund game. The Real game pissed me off as hell. After the Milan game, I had to walk 5 km home and started crying a bit. But then I slammed my hand into a lamp post and felt sorry about my hand, for the rest of the way home.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Winning 3 coppas is a record :juventus: we should celebrate, but keeping it minimum. I think Sunday is the day when everyone should party wildly. Of course, then comes June the 3rd and im tense as fuck about that, if we lost that it wouldnt be a meltdown just huge disappointment and well if we win it then this place is gonna explode. But for now, its a perfect reply to the Roma game. Its also a great achievement for Neto and the players who were more active in the tournament. We are raping Italy so hard that its unimaginable, total domination and im glad, lets keep it going. :flag1:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Looking for ...

- - - Updated - - -

Sunday .....
No ,looking for ....Cardiff...

- - - Updated - - -

Winning 3 coppas is a record :juventus: we should celebrate, but keeping it minimum. I think Sunday is the day when everyone should party wildly. Of course, then comes June the 3rd and im tense as fuck about that, if we lost that it wouldnt be a meltdown just huge disappointment and well if we win it then this place is gonna explode. But for now, its a perfect reply to the Roma game. Its also a great achievement for Neto and the players who were more active in the tournament. We are raping Italy so hard that its unimaginable, total domination and im glad, lets keep it going. :flag1:

Well said.....

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I actually didn't watch the Dortmund game. The Real game pissed me off as hell. After the Milan game, I had to walk 5 km home and started crying a bit. But then I slammed my hand into a lamp post and felt sorry about my hand, for the rest of the way home.
1997, I cried by myself on the stairs. Took me a while to settle down.
1998, I was in disbelief but was pissed at how Mijatavic the cheating prick got away with it. I think I was pissed at our team as well as I expected more. Cried as well.
2003, if it wasnt for Nedved missing it, that was ours, but even then penalties, cant say much. Again, disappointed, disbelief usual
2015, Angry as hell, I broke a few relations and broke a phone, infact broke anything that came in the way

I cant face another year, really cant. Pure torment but only a Juventino could understand another when it comes to losing in CL finals.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Winning back to back to back coppas is truly insane.

In all this 6 years we have dispatched everyone, many times over. Truly insane

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
1997, I cried by myself on the stairs. Took me a while to settle down.
1998, I was in disbelief but was pissed at how Mijatavic the cheating prick got away with it. I think I was pissed at our team as well as I expected more. Cried as well.
2003, if it wasnt for Nedved missing it, that was ours, but even then penalties, cant say much. Again, disappointed, disbelief usual
2015, Angry as hell, I broke a few relations and broke a phone, infact broke anything that came in the way

I cant face another year, really cant. Pure torment but only a Juventino could understand another when it comes to losing in CL finals.
Stay optimistic. We will do it, it's destiny.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
During the drought years I promised myself to celebrate every single achievement like it will never happen again.
I have always thought very little of this trophy (even though I still want us to win it). But I've got no problem with us losing it, if we have to prioritize the league and the CL. Many do not agree, though.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I have always thought very little of this trophy (even though I still want us to win it). But I've got no problem with us losing it, if we have to prioritize the league and the CL. Many do not agree, though.
I too would gladly sacrifice this and Series A for CL without any qualms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)