[Coppa Italia FINAL] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS [17th May, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
I wasn't disagreeing with you though, just saying the reasons behind it. I have said it many times before and I will keep repeating it, as far as it goes for the two domestic championships, we are so good that the disappointment on missing on the title is bigger than the joy of winning it. That's how much stronger we are than all other teams in Italy. So it is natural that the activity is much less had we lost.
That's just sad.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I wasn't disagreeing with you though, just saying the reasons behind it. I have said it many times before and I will keep repeating it, as far as it goes for the two domestic championships, we are so good that the disappointment on missing on the title is bigger than the joy of winning it. That's how much stronger we are than all other teams in Italy. So it is natural that the activity is much less had we lost.
I know, but it shouldn't be so. I'm happy we won, but I will not gloat about it. I'm still nervous as fuck about sundays game - even though I'm sure we'll win. But we sure as hell should celebrate tonight. That the activity level would be much higher, had we lost, says a lot about what kind of fans we've gotten over the past years.

Jun 6, 2015
I know, but it shouldn't be so. I'm happy we won, but I will not gloat about it. I'm still nervous as fuck about sundays game - even though I'm sure we'll win. But we sure as hell should celebrate tonight. That the activity level would be much higher, had we lost, says a lot about what kind of fans we've gotten over the past years.
:tup: On point.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I will most probably cry again. And there's no shame in losing to this Real side. But Five in a row will be tough.
I'll be joining you. I'm not the crying type. But when it comes to Juve I turn into a wet fish

The only time i cried as a Juve fan was during Ale's last game. And the only second time i will cry will be probably during Gigi's last game.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Well done , guys! First team to ever win 3 coppas in a row, if we win on sunday will be the first team ever to achieve x3 consecutive coppa -scudetto double and x6 consecutive scudetti, that would be already a historic season.Also it's nice that we defeated lazio in 2 coppa finals , basically we cleaned up our negative record in coppa against them in last 3 years.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It does not have to do with the kind of fans; I am sure all are happy and all would have been so angry had we lost because they know we are a much better team than Lazio. I am nervous as fuck for Sunday, my family will hate me that day.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
:agree:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I've got sky and Italian satellite at mine. Watched the game on sky. They kindly decided again not to show the presentation. But if it were Real or Barca different story. Saw a link here that it was on Rai.

Gep slowly changes channel ;)
Nice, :tup: think i need a sattelite of my own. Any recommendations?

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Allegri has to play a very strong starting XI against Crotone on Sunday afternoon.

The crowd will be fired up for this one and it will motivate the players to perform to a high level.

The last thing Allegri wants is for the Scudetto to be decided in Bologna. That would be bad for the match in Cardiff.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It does not have to do with the kind of fans; I am sure all are happy and all would have been so angry had we lost because they know we are a much better team than Lazio. I am nervous as fuck for Sunday, my family will hate me that day.
But I'm talking about the activity here. I get the anger, when we lose. But this place is too much, when it happens. Come on. This place is almost dead tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)