[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (May 20th, 2015) (9 Viewers)

Coppa Italian Final: Juve 2 - 1 Lazio: Man of the Match

• Matri

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Storari

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hi guys, Barca fan here.

Good luck in the Coppa tomorrow, would be the 10th time I believe ? Will the fact that it's being played in the Olympic Stadium make any difference ?

Hope you have a Champions League Final thread up soon ! Looking forward to chatting with you all in the next couple of weeks. :wine:

EDIT; www.barcaforum.com

We already have a CL Final thread up and running, hope you guys come and join in.Cheers.
you already made your final thread? huge jinx there buddy, huuuuge jinx

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 8, 2014
The award of a silver star upon a tenth Coppa Italia victory is a long running myth purported by the media and fans. There is no present regulation or convention that entitles us to wear one if we win. I am not saying that we will not wear one, simply that there is no official basis for its award.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The award of a silver star upon a tenth Coppa Italia victory is a long running myth purported by the media and fans. There is no present regulation or convention that entitles us to wear one if we win. I am not saying that we will not wear one, simply that there is no official basis for its award.
there wasnt one when we started wearing the gold star first either

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
You are right, and it won't happen.

We don't have the gold stars anymore, why would we have a silver one? It would feel pointless without the gold ones.

I feel like if there wasn't all this bullshit surrounding the three stars, or if Roma won first, then we would see the silver star. But like I said, of we don't have the gold stars we won't have the silver ones.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Hi guys, Barca fan here.

Good luck in the Coppa tomorrow, would be the 10th time I believe ? Will the fact that it's being played in the Olympic Stadium make any difference ?

Hope you have a Champions League Final thread up soon ! Looking forward to chatting with you all in the next couple of weeks. :wine:

EDIT; www.barcaforum.com

We already have a CL Final thread up and running, hope you guys come and join in.Cheers.
I have visited your forum , worst design ever , even ForzaInterForums isn't that ugly .

It's funny how they check tu and think some guys here are serious

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That's what we do, we set trends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)