[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 0-0 [2-4] Napoli [June 17th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
This is a must-win. Usually i dont care to much about the Coppa, nice if we win, but no problems if we dont. This year everything is different. Sarri has to prove that he’s capable of winning something after the Supercoppa.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Are you honestly comparing our current players with Liverpool 2005 team? Their fighting spirit will be enough to squash us. Honestly, other than CR7, the fighting spirit of our current players are that of a bunch of lambs waiting to be slaughtered.

You take CR7 away from our current team and you have a team that you can easily beat just by trashtalking them. Seriously Pjanic’s facial aesthetic is the definition of a loser these days. He looks like Jose Aldo 7 seconds before getting knocked out by Conor Mcgregor.
Yes, I am comparing the quality of their team and ours. There is not much difference. "Fighting spirit" is up to the coach mostly, imo.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Who are these youngsters in attack, @Mark ?

Last edited:

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
If Sarri loses this final they should look for a replacement manager next year if they arent already..

The jury is out on Sarri.. Its one thing managing a 'good' team and improving them like he did at Naples .. its a totally different thing managing one of the biggest clubs in world football full of top players and winning trophies with them..

Personally I think Sarri is a dud and would never replaced King Max with an unproven Sarri..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont care about the result too much as I dont consider it as a worthy cup (although I`ll definitely watch and will definitely support Juve) but if we dont win then its not the end of the world..
The important thing is to retain the Scudetto and look good in Europe - Although we are first in Serie A - Lazio have been the better team up until now which is a red flag (despite Lazio actually looking really good)
As for Europe - a Lyon failure should be an immediate sacking while getting past Lyon and eliminated the round after has the question who is the opponent...

Anyway - I hope we play a good game and win it in 90 minutes

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I really don't feel confident at all during this game, my gut feeling is that we'll lose a 0-1 from a shitty counter while we're being unable to create half a dozen of chances in the game. Most likely we'll see 45 min of shitty horizontal passes in the first half. What I atleast hope to see:

Buffon
Danilo De Ligt Bonucci Alex Sandro
Khedira Bentancur Matuidi
Cuadrado Dybala CR7​

Lets have DC as our impact sub

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yes, I am comparing the quality of their team and ours. There is not much difference. "Fighting spirit" is up to the coach mostly, imo.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Who are these youngsters in attack, @Mark ?
some kids you'll never hear from probably.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Guys, we are so bad that even in fm and pes and fifa we suck big time lol.
These days, all great clubs have world class wingers. The only decent winger we have here is a Brazilian who will joga bonito for 25 minutes and then gas out or get injured.

Nonetheless, I hope we turn up and win the game just like how we someone pulled off a great win over inter before the lockdown.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Getting nervous.It's isn't a Mickey Mouse trophy.Especially against Garbage town boys.Nut the gama against Milan after 30 minutes scares me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)