Coppa Italia Final @ delle Alpi (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
While I was in Italy last month, I went to my first two Juve games. I also happened to bring along a video camera. :D

I'll do my best in this thread to post decent video/stills from the May 12, 2004 Coppa Italia Final (Juve 2 - Lazio 2).

While I have some close-up player footage, you can get better on RAI Intl/Gol TV/whatnot. So what my wife did (credit her with the cinematography for this game) was take more video of the stadium experience. Given that many of you might never make it out to Torino for a match, I'll first post some of that here.

This first clip is of the Curva Scirea (or Sud, if you prefer) ultras just prior to the start of the match. Flares, music, flags -- it's got it all. At some 50" in length, it's almost 7Mb.

I found a place to host it at Tripod UK, so given the lame throughput you're better off right-clicking and saving before viewing ... before they probably bounce my account for this kind of traffic. :wallbang: Oh well. Enjoy.

[UPDATE: Fixed link -- many thanks to gray]
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~grahambae/Coppa_Italia_-_12-05-04_-_Pre-Game.mpg

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I was about to say ":wallbang: Not another FreddyAdu9 thread" :D

Thanks man, will look at it :thumb:

++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
before they probably bounce my account for this kind of traffic. :wallbang: Oh well. Enjoy.
Hehe, FOR THE CAUSE :D

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Thanks! I've got a lot more where that came from... (including footage from the last Juventus-Siena game).

Now to find another hosting provider for all that stuff before they clobber my Tripod UK account. :sigh:

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Dammit. If anyone has a recommendation of where I can host a couple of 6-8Mb files with traffic just from this forum, please post or private message. I fear we may have tipped off some bandwidth-limiting trigger with Tripod UK already. :mad:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Dammit. If anyone has a recommendation of where I can host a couple of 6-8Mb files with traffic just from this forum, please post or private message. I fear we may have tipped off some bandwidth-limiting trigger with Tripod UK already. :mad:
    gray is always up for these things

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Cool. I'll ask him over PM. In the meantime, I'm more than happy to e-mail them out if you PM me and have an inbox that can handle it.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Whoa wtf, I didn't even post the links... you been peekin' in my webspace have you? :D

Sorry, been a bit busy lately so I just left the files on queue and didn't get around to posting the links :wallbang:

No worries mate :)

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    FWIW, here's a few stills for those with lower bandwidth...

First, the Curva Scirea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)