[Coppa Italia] Calciopoli Directors 3-0[3-5] JUVENTUS [2nd March, 2016] (25 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Wasnt Perisic offside before that?
he was

also, the 1st goal shouldn't have stood, and perisic should have been sent off for the cuadrado incident. and based on whoscored, all of lemina, pogba, sturaro, bonucci and cuadrado had only 1 single foul and a yellow card :lol:

i don't blame him for the result, but ref was shit

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:lol: i copy-pasted the list from an e-mail from a friend, and since a hungarian pundit once called sturaro "stuani", we often call him that way, too.

btw that pundit is gera zoltán, national player, who played some seasons in the pl. not the brigthest guy on earth... for him:
sturaro -> stuani
padoin -> pideon
lichtsteiner -> lichtenstein
hernanes -> hernandez

yes, this all happened on live tv

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hate winning like this. Bad advert for this modern day Juve. Even though nobody will remember the result once the final is done and dusted, whoever wins. No Bon Bon in the finale, so that will be a big loss. That said, i never want us to be so mentally fragile again, letting such an enormous lead turn on its head. No excuses for that happening. Rugani may struggle due to age and pressure, I can understand that, but i can't understand bad decision making. Common sense. Use it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fuck Calciopoli Directors, Juve's performance might be the worst we've seen in a long time but I love how it started and how it ended.

Giving Calciopoli Directors hope and then knock them out in penalties was the best scenario I must say.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Hate winning like this. Bad advert for this modern day Juve. Even though nobody will remember the result once the final is done and dusted, whoever wins. No Bon Bon in the finale, so that will be a big loss. That said, i never want us to be so mentally fragile again, letting such an enormous lead turn on its head. No excuses for that happening. Rugani may struggle due to age and pressure, I can understand that, but i can't understand bad decision making. Common sense. Use it.
We basically played a reserve team. I know it's not an excuse to loose 3-0, but it doesn't say anything about us as being mentally fragile.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Calciopoli Directors, Juve's performance might be the worst we've seen in a long time but I love how it started and how it ended.

Giving Calciopoli Directors hope and then knock them out in penalties was the best scenario I must say.
:tup:

After first 10 minutes, i just turned off thinking it was done deal to the final. Then I checked we conceded 3 and then won on penalties. I was more happy then angry, thought it was so sweet to give them hope and then in the end win it on penalties :D If we were playing with our first team, this would have been a sad result, but now a sweet victory.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

The weird part is that even when it was 3-0, I sort of felt like we'd win anyway.

But this could just as easily have ended badly. And Inter fans would have talked about this shit for decades.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We basically played a reserve team. I know it's not an excuse to loose 3-0, but it doesn't say anything about us as being mentally fragile.

- - - Updated - - -

After first 10 minutes, i just turned off thinking it was done deal to the final. Then I checked we conceded 3 and then won on penalties. I was more happy then angry, thought it was so sweet to give them hope and then in the end win it on penalties :D If we were playing with our first team, this would have been a sad result, but now a sweet victory.
The weird part is that even when it was 3-0, I sort of felt like we'd win anyway.

But this could just as easily have ended badly. And Inter fans would have talked about this shit for decades.
I can bet my life, and I'm very serious that even Inter players themselves knew they wouldn't make it to the final even at 3-0. I can bet my life, my family and my rottweilers that deep inside them they knew they would still go out.

No matter what you do, you are mentally fucked when you play for them.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:agree: it turned out absolutely beautifully. Nothing better than having the hope snatched out of their grubby little hands.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Don't tell me you're in Italy and you're eating Burger King :D
it's my favourite burger place!

- - - Updated - - -

ps: I never felt we would lose it last night. I had full confidence in the lads.
And the bitterness and delusion caused to the Merde fans was even greater than expected. Oh yes, I loved every bit of it.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
$#@! Calciopoli Directors, Juve's performance might be the worst we've seen in a long time but I love how it started and how it ended.

True if we exclude possible heart attacks risks of our fans,me included after that display against the most hated club on earth.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people support the local $#@!ty team and then one of the big Clubs, and Juve is one of the most supported.
When we won the first Scudetto with Conte nearly 5.000 people poured in the city centre to celebrate

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
During the game, I was fuming. I just kept imagining Milanisti who I trolled for years regarding the comebacks of Liverpool, Deportivo, Barca and Arsenal.

But after the game ended, I went to bed and slept peacefully. So, the end product was great TBH and it's only the coppa. Also, I thought this was a FREE lesson that costed us nothing in an important stage of our season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)