[Coppa Italia] Calciopoli Directors 3-0[3-5] JUVENTUS [2nd March, 2016] (26 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not disagreeing, but it almost backfired. I just don't understand why people start analyzing the players, from this game, when there's not much to analyze. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. From formation to lineup to performance.
Yeah it was just garbage. And on top of that we didn't get a decision all game. Just forget it and move on.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So shitty performance Rugani was killed by Perisic all the time.I don't remember when we conceded 3 goals.Maybe Parma, home something 2007 year.So pissed of.And we didn't properly rest Barzagli and Pogba since we played 120 minutes.First half we didn't have a shot toa a goal.Our midfield doesn't exists.Asa was terrible coming from injury.Hernanes also.;Very,very bad.And against the most hated team in the world.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So shitty performance Rugani was killed by Perisic all the time.I don't remember when we conceded 3 goals.Maybe Parna at home something 2007 year.So pissed of.And we didn't properly rest Barzagli and Pogba since we played 120 minutes.First half we didn't have a shot toa a goal.Our midfield doesn't exists.Asa was terrible coming from injury.Hernanes also.;Very,very bad.And against the most hated team in the world.
Fiorentina 2013/14

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
"We dominated Juve for 90 minutes"

Our B team had a shittier display than their first team, that's all haha. Now they'll have something to be reminiscent of when Bologna bulldoze their way past them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah. I still haven't seen the first goal, since I took a dump.
There probably isn't much difference between the two.

Neto makes a ridiculous pressure pass to Hernanes, Medel shoulder barges him off the ball (clear foul) and he passes to Brozovic who scores low. Like you can just smash through someone and pick up the loose ball :lol: I've noticed with Hernanes though that he's far too honest, he never makes the most of it when he is fouled, he jumps up like an idiot and tries to get on with the game. He's so dumb at that I would swear he's a British player from the 90s.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Fuck Inter. Fuck them. They deserve to go out the most painful way possible. Fuck them. Fuck them so hard. I'm glad it happened the way it did. Fuck them.

Jun 6, 2015
People are so dramatic on here when things don't go our way. That was a 180min game that ended 3-3 and we went through on penalties. Job done, move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)