[Coppa Italia] Calciopoli Directors 3-0[3-5] JUVENTUS [2nd March, 2016] (18 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Wrong so wrong! He's obviously past his prime but he's not finished. Even Licht is entitled to perform like $#@! every now and then. Don't forget we practically fielded Juventus B.
Nah, it's not his first game like that. His passing is worst then Chiellos, he gives away ball too easy under even the small pressure and this season he started to make positioning errors in elementary situations. Licht is going downhill and we better be prepared.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Didn't see the first 55 minutes but he looked really shaky what I did see. I think at that point the game was farcical and open, shit conditions, the whole team not contributing anything from a defensive POV, and it just exposed him against fast players again and again. A defender like Caceres would have suited that role better, Rugani likes to keep things calm and keep the goal to his back, not go chasing people around the wider areas of the pitch. I still think he'd be much better with a run in a back four, but he's a kid so can't be expected to be brilliant right now.
It looked like Allegri picked his team from a tombola.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm only focusing on the game tonight. Imo, Allgeri is the one to blame and not the players. We laugh at English teams when they're knocked out in their cup's. But they usually field a team like Allegri did tonight. The only difference is that we didn't play some scrubs from the Championship. That's why I don't understand Allgeri.
:tup:

I just don't really care now, ya know? We progressed. If by luck and the skin of our teeth so be it.

It's hilarious that people are crying about it. Who cares. We're in the final. You'd think we were knocked out while playing our strongest XI from the reactions here. :lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I certainly did not state that we wrecked their confidence. My point was, that Inter might overvaluate some of their players - this is because i don't rate their squad as much. If beating the Juve bench makes them confident, then so be it, i am sure they will not compete for the title next year unless they make some positive changes to their squad over the summer. And i couldn't care less if it's Inter, Roma or Fiorentina getting that 3rd spot, i just hope whoever gets it will show up in CL next year - at least qualifying and not finishing last in the group stage.
For me inter missing out on CL is massive. Hopefully another season after and they are financially ruined. Would love to see them demoted that's my dream.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well he isn't half as bad as Leo was at the start. :D I think he can get to Leo's level. Although he is more of a Barzagli type.
Overrated. If he received a singe yellow card last season, we wouldn't hear so many positive things about him.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
:tup:

I just don't really care now, ya know? We progressed. If by luck and the skin of our teeth so be it.

It's hilarious that people are crying about it. Who cares. We're in the final. You'd think we were knocked out while playing our strongest XI from the reactions here. :lol:
Well, as long as they don't start bitching about our players, I really don't care.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
TBH a lot of fans would have and did pick something similar, he probably thought there was no way they could be so bad. Not many of the subs did themselves any favours.
Maybe it was the formation as well. For those used to 3-5-2 were in for a surprise. "New" faces, "new" formation. Too much instability.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
TBH a lot of fans would have and did pick something similar, he probably thought there was no way they could be so bad. Not many of the subs did themselves any favours.
I'm not disagreeing, but it almost backfired. I just don't understand why people start analyzing the players, from this game, when there's not much to analyze. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. From formation to lineup to performance.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The ref was irrelevant to this. We deservedly got thrashed in this match.

But yes a million times to the last point. So awesome. :weee:
We did, but there was no chemistry among the players, unsurprisingly since most have never played together. Midfielders in particular. We rotated too much and it's a rather good preview for folks that want us to rotated heavily in the league. Well tonight is the perfect example why we never do it. But even with 6-7 players out Inter's 2/3 of scored goals were irregular and should have never stood.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Nah, it's not his first game like that. His passing is worst then Chiellos, he gives away ball too easy under even the small pressure and this season he started to make positioning errors in elementary situations. Licht is going downhill and we better be prepared.
I promise he'll lift his game ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)