[Coppa Italia] Atalanta 0-1 Juventus [15th May, 2024 21:00 CEST] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
As a non-native English speaker, this is the best I can do:

A final is the ultimate show,

I'll sit through Sandro plays or no.

Painful, panting, I won't flinch,

Missing Jihadball's farewell, I can't think.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Why are we randomly playing Nicolussi. What's the logic there? Not that I'm against Nicolussi but why play him after he hasn't played meaningful minutes in a while

mjromeo81

Aug 29, 2022
Atalanta will miss Scamacca. I'm interested to see what De Ketelaere does in a big match.

Have Atalanta truly won a big match yet this season? The level in Serie A is terrible (and yet Juve are still above Atalanta). Europa League fixtures against a depleted Liverpool and 8th in Ligue 1 Marseille are not big games.

Will Atalanta go all out 100% while knowing the real prize for them is winning the Europa League?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Atalanta have a much better chance of beating us than winning Europa against an invincible team. This is the big one for them.

JBuffon

May 14, 2024
I'm nervous about tonight. Not sure if I'll be able to watch it but that's probably a good thing. Here we go lads.

Have Atalanta truly won a big match yet this season? The level in Serie A is terrible (and yet Juve are still above Atalanta). Europa League fixtures against a depleted Liverpool and 8th in Ligue 1 Marseille are not big games.

Will Atalanta go all out 100% while knowing the real prize for them is winning the Europa League?
I hear what you're saying but I think it's unfair to diminish what Atalanta have achieved. Serie A is top of Uefa's coefficients, Liverpool were serious Prem contenders when Atalanta beat them, reaching a final of any European competition is a huge achievement.

Realistically, Atalanta are never going to be the team that breaks Neverlusen's streak, so I imagine they'll go all out tonight. Any team in 2 finals are going to push hard in both tbh.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Atalanta will miss Scamacca. I'm interested to see what De Ketelaere does in a big match.

I was going to say form is everything, even though the saying goes form is temporary... We go into this with a relegation form. Granted its a different competition but we've been lucky to get to the final, Since February we've shown nothing but mid table to relegation form. I think we should be looking at ourselves, what exactly we have done? who have we beaten? Atalanta are the favourites, we just gotta brace our balls and hope luck does us another favour.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Watch him score a hat-trick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)