[Coppa Italia] Atalanta 0-1 Juventus [15th May, 2024 21:00 CEST] (9 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Like the Salernitana game, it was never going to be more than a draw. We'll huff and puff when they take the lead, but it'll be too late when we start playing and then we'll question Allegri's shitty substitutions. Nothing from the last few months suggests otherwise. It's tragic that we're not confident going into a final with Atalanta.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
One thing I've learned from watching Atalanta highlights is they concede a lot from corners and crosses.

Ergo Gatti CF, Kostic and Cambiaso out wide.

Literally anybody else all other positions it doesn't matter because we're finna get overrun anyway Atalanta play really nice football.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
i am glad you are back. i thought you died and escaped suffering. but now u get watch shit football and have the life slowly drained out of you like the rest of the these fools here.
But you forget the main
thing life is black and white

as well as the colors of Juventus

landscape-1487175521-friends-gif-thumbs-up.gif

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Perhaps the rumors of Allegri leaving will uplift the morale of the whole team and turn them into 11 ZZs or Cr7s or Platini etc.
i think that the team is very well aware of allegri's fate for a while now. and this was a mistake from the club too: either fire the coach or support him 100%, no middle ground. i get the players: why even listen to a coach who's basically a dead man walking, and why fight for a club that might or might not hire them next season

even elkann said that next year will be an other year zero for giuntoli's juventus. so why even bother with the rest of this already cursed and practically finished season

it would be a miracle if we won the final

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
think that the team is very well aware of allegri's fate for a while now. and this was a mistake from the club too: either fire the coach or support him 100%, no middle ground. i get the players: why even listen to a coach who's basically a dead man walking, and why fight for a club that might or might not hire them next season

even elkann said that next year will be an other year zero for giuntoli's juventus. so why even bother with the rest of this already cursed and practically finished season

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
think that the team is very well aware of allegri's fate for a while now. and this was a mistake from the club too: either fire the coach or support him 100%, no middle ground. i get the players: why even listen to a coach who's basically a dead man walking, and why fight for a club that might or might not hire them next season

i think that the team is very well aware of allegri's fate for a while now. and this was a mistake from the club too: either fire the coach or support him 100%, no middle ground. i get the players: why even listen to a coach who's basically a dead man walking, and why fight for a club that might or might not hire them next season

it would be a miracle if we won the final
well if you aren't sure where you will be playing next season then you should have motivation to impress, especially on a big occasion, no?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
well if you aren't sure where you will be playing next season then you should have motivation to impress, especially on a big occasion, no?
of course. rabiot, kostic, rugani, kean, milik and mckennie will all have a brilliant match, i'd bet your house on it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)