[Coppa Italia] Atalanta - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2003
I only hope that if we maybe let play "the B" team and lose, that doesn't affect the whole team!!!

but i am sure that Legrottaglie, Tacci and co want to prove them self and will be ready when Capello needs them!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I would give Zlatan the rest, for two reasons:

1- Since Trez injury, he has start in every game!! he has to be tired...
2- It will be better to rest him for the Ajax game, coz I bet he wants to play this game...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
yes, i also think we should give some players like Legro a chance in the Coppa!

I would go with something like that:

Bonnefoi

Iuliano - Tudor - Legro - Birindelli

Appiah - Tacci - Blasi - Olivera

Kapo - Zalayeta
3 defensive midfielders?:D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
I think that reserve players should be given a chance, but don't change the 1st team squad a lot, this is too risky.

So I will go for this

Buffon
Birindelli-Tudor-Cannavaro-Zambrotta
Olivera-Blasi-Appiah-Kapo
Zlatan -Zalayeta

Anticipating the Coppa Italia.
he needs a rest.we should keep him for more important matches.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
I would give Zlatan the rest, for two reasons:

1- Since Trez injury, he has start in every game!! he has to be tired...
2- It will be better to rest him for the Ajax game, coz I bet he wants to play this game...
Zlatan has also proved to be our most important forward thus far in the season. No need to risk him in the Coppa.

OP

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    I see you are really afraid about our B team, but I think that if Capello can trust on Tudor, Legro or even Montero to replace Cana and Thuram (lets remember that Cana and Thuram are not young players and that they need to rest, I like to have them at 100% to stop Adriano next November 28th) there won`t be any problem.

Lets remember that the "B" midfielders (Olivera, Kapo, Tachi and Appiah) have played some games and can afford this game.

About the strikers Zalayeta scored a year ago against Siena, and that Coppa game was his first game in the season, so now that he played more games I think he can score without problems, last year also Zala played with a youngster named Benjamin and this guy also scored so I think Capello can also take a youngster for this game.

I also noticed that you forgot Chimenti, remember that this guy did an excelent job last year so I don´t think Buffon will play this game.

Well maybe Capello will play with some 1st players but I hope he rest:

Cana or Thuram

Nedved

Zlatan

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by juvecento ] ++
    I also noticed that you forgot Chimenti, remember that this guy did an excelent job last year so I don´t think Buffon will play this game.
    Isn't Bonnefoi our second choice keeper now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)