Coppa Italia 2023-24 (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Alen

Alen

Congaratulations atalanta for winning coppa'd italia. They deserved it
Our best chance is Atalanta to make the EL final.
On May 9 they play the return leg vs Marseille, then the Coppa final is on May 15, and the EL final is on May 22.
Having in mind the importance of winning a European trophy and the potential money they will make from making the CL (assuming that they won't be in top 5 in serie A), they just might pay less attention to the Coppa final.
Or is this just hopeful thinking?

Jan 16, 2011
On May 9 they play the return leg vs Marseille, then the Coppa final is on May 15, and the EL final is on May 22.
Having in mind the importance of winning a European trophy and the potential money they will make from making the CL (assuming that they won't be in top 5 in serie A), they just might pay less attention to the Coppa final.
Crazy shit that those calculations even materialize - we’re playing Atalanta :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It makes perfect sense but it just further highlights how horrible we are these days.

I still put Atalanta as clear favourites against us regardless of their schedule.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Whatever happens Gasp will moan about it and suggest we add more days to the week to make it fair for Atalanta.
He’s already getting in his excuses re Scamcca’s suspension.

They’ve been one of our bogey teams over the last 3-4 teams. Going to be supremely difficult to beat these guys with the way we play and just the general toxic nature working everythjng we do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)