Copa America 2019 - General Discussion (16 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
nah the bigger South American sides are simply a lot less good than they think they are and it has been that way for over almost a decade.
Uruguay and Brazil were much better, didnt catch the Colombia game however so not sure. From now on, its Argentinas to lose, they are the clear best side

- - - Updated - - -

:green:

Id prefer if he keeps the pigeons for Juve CL games though

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Theoretically speaking - Could Portugal (a European team) get an invitation for the next coppa? I know they usually go for Asia and N.America but It would be funny to see Ronaldo lifting that trophy in front of Messi (considering he wont win it this year)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #380
    Theoretically speaking - Could Portugal (a European team) get an invitation for the next coppa? I know they usually go for Asia and N.America but It would be funny to see Ronaldo lifting that trophy in front of Messi (considering he wont win it this year)
    I’d love to see that just to make the midget cry but no, not possible anymore. Both tournaments will be happening simultaneously from next year on. And I don’t think an European NT was ever invited. It’s almost exclusively Central or North America/Caribbean. Qatar, Japan and i think Australia next year are exceptions.

- - - Updated - - -

the opposite. Extra time is a drag where nothing happens.
    Exactly. You’re a big team with top talent and you have 90 fucking minutes to score, if you can’t fuck off. Extra time is two tired teams passing the ball around trying not to concede, while the lesser team will waste every minute they can faking injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)