Copa America 2019 - General Discussion (8 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Wait, there is another Copa America next summer too? WTF? And in Argentina at that lol they're desperate to get Messi a NT title.

- - - Updated - - -

I never seen a team execute better penalties than Chile tonight. 4 penalties in same spot with very powerfull shot. It’s like Vidal took them all :lol: im happy Cuadrado did not miss it.
Italy '06 - all 5 were unsavable (except Pirlo's maybe, but only if the GK had guessed that he will shoot middle).

Last edited:
OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #336
    Messi blaming the pitch :howler:
    While I agree the pitches look like shit, he was complaining about it being too tough on him last time around. How about just accept you fucking suck for Argentina. You Xavi-Iniesta dependable mofo. Goat my ass.

Man, those modern players got it so good they have no idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, there is another Copa America next summer too? WTF? And in Argentina at that lol they're desperate to get Messi a NT title.
    I think they’re changing the calendar for it to happen simultaneously with Euro 2020 and then it’ll be like that from now on. Both on same year every time.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #339
    Same month as well? If yes that sucks really
    Apparently same days, yes.

If you think about it, it actually makes sense. Say you’re an European club, you won’t have a SA player out on international duty during the season that way.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
    Apparently same days, yes.

If you think about it, it actually makes sense. Say you’re an European club, you won’t have a SA player out on international duty during the season that way.
    Yeah but that's a lot of football in one month. Will be hard to choose what to watch. :D But i agree with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)