Cool Competitor Site (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
we can unban him and give him a second chance. I agree that new members are to pass the sanity check once they join in order to survive here.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Yes, because Gray closed down the other thread. Somebody should give you a memorial award for being observant.

Gray has no grounds to close down this thread. If he does, he's a douche.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    hey are a bunch of assholes! A few members are like Jack, Cronios, Kyle, some stupid Bayern fag and somebody named Bjerke who is a self-righteous asshole. He thinks he's from Norway but is really a stupid American!
    :lol:

I can't stop laughing at Bejerke :lol:

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
    half the stuff in that site is just copied from here anyway. It's the fairy land version of Juventuz where everyone is nice to each other and they all have group hugs and sing kumbaya at night.

I'll call all the members there jellyfish, as they simply don't have the spine to post here and risk someone disagreeing with them

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    half the stuff in that site is just copied from here anyway. It's the fairy land version of Juventuz where everyone is nice to each other and they all have group hugs and sing kumbaya at night.

I'll call all the members there jellyfish, as they simply don't have the spine to post here and risk someone disagreeing with them
    Exactly. Well said, sir.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    la_volpe is Lo-Pan but who is that guy who thinks me and Cronios fit in the same category and Bjerke is Norwegian?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)