Commercial Videos (1 Viewer)

Feb 29, 2004
http://www.fanfootball.pfi.lt/Movies/Films/Nike_90Fin.mpg

Its Nike advert, about a mission to steal a ball.
About 15,6Mb big, but you won't be dissapointed, a freakin good one!! The best ads i've ever seen!
There are Davids, Figo, Nakata, uhm... Totti, and more.

http://www.geocities.com/juvecorner/topolino.avi

It's an italian Mickey mouse ads, starring Del Piero. 1542 kb.

http://www.u14soccernationals.ca/videozone/RobertoCarlos_freekick.mov

Pepsi ads, about Roberto carlos and japanese tradition to bow down. 740 Kb.

If anyone have other soccer ads, please share it here :p
I'm looking for pepsi ads about battle of western MU Vs Madrid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ahh yes, all good ones.

I used to have a whole CD full of almost every football ad ever, but my friend never gave it back :fero:

OP
Feb 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Ahh yes, all good ones.

I used to have a whole CD full of almost every football ad ever, but my friend never gave it back :fero:
    What? Gezz you gotta slap ur friend on the face there :excited:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Ahh yes, all good ones.

too bad you didn't know what backup was back then :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Actually I gotta slap myself for only making one copy, and not having the foresight to make another backup before i formatted my HD :(

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

Pepsi ads, about Roberto carlos and japanese tradition to bow down. 740 Kb.
    That one is so good!!!! but the best pepsi one is the one Z said where a kid injures all the Madrid players

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Have you seen the new nike one called olé? I still have to see it
    hey i saw that commercial just minutes ago.

Brazil and portugal are getting ready to start a match. While both teams are in the tunnel waiting for the game... ronaldo (i think) was bored and did a "tunnel" to figo. Figo got upset and ronaldo did it again. After that al the 22 players start to run after the ball through the tunnels of the stadium...while the star guys are doing tricks and so on.
    After some scenes there appears the almighty CANTONA like always in the nike commercials.
    The ball is kicked out and outside the stadium was Totti with some italian players hangoing out and he returns the ball to the stadium.
    Ronaldo and Figo continue they fight and enters the pitch (while there were still girls doing some chorepgraphy). The commentarists start to talk about the madness. We can see Quaresma , roberto carlos,emerson and some well known faces. Then roanldinho do some fancy tricks against a guy, but the referee just got pissed off and do a SLIDING TACKLE on roanldinho :D
    Then ronaldo challenge figo again and while they were entering the tunnel running with the ball...ronaldo slips and ends in the floor in a very stupid way, while ronaldinho (i think) starts laughing.

In the end.... the two teams are in formation listening to the anthems, and u can see the faces of the players...all so tired before the game :D

Its cool.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Yeah!!! I just have noticed :LOL:

i donwloaded the one here in the forums...and instead of totti is vanistelroy.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    One of my fav ad is when rivaldo was in barcelona...

about himslef and the Juventus BOy....... eachtime i saw that ad.. i cant stop laughing at rivaldo´s face and the "awww" music in the backgorund :LOL:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    One of my fav ad is when rivaldo was in barcelona...

about himslef and the Juventus BOy....... eachtime i saw that ad.. i cant stop laughing at rivaldo´s face and the "awww" music in the backgorund :LOL:
    Do you konw where i can find that? I know there is one with Beckham and a Juventus boy too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)