CM Youth (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
OMG :sigh:

Alright. If a player has -1 potential it means that his actual potential will be random between 120 to 200 from game to game. If it's -2 it will be from random between 160 to 200. In both cases the player can become world class, it's just that he'll have a better chance with -2 potential. Most good but unproven young players have -2, while worse players have -1.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
get todorov ;)

and also skalidis
Isn't Todorov injured for a long time? I thought they use the statistics at the time of release...or was he injured after the game was released? I remember in a previous CM, Davids and Recoba were unavailable for a year :down:

++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
I'm currently in Season 2, got 13 straigt wins, including a 7-0 win against Roma and a 9-1 win against Fenerbahce :D

Altho I have to admit I cheated a bit. I find the players I want, go into a real time editor, make their contracts expire in a few days, make Juve their favourite team and then sign them :D

Altho I then add the amount I think the teams deserve for every player. For example, I raised Parma's budget for 20 million pounds for Adriano.

But I had an even better team before, without cheating.

At the start of season 5 I had this team:

Buffon, Cech
Tudor, Lucio, Bonera, Mexes
Ronaldinho, Nedved, D'Allesandro, Joe Cole, Diego, Kaka, Farnerud, Kallstrom, Arteta, Brighi,
Del Piero, Trezeguet, Tevez, Robinho, Le Tallec, Cavenaghi

I probably forgot a few players as it was a few months ago.

In 4 seasons I won the Serie A twice, Coppa Italia twice and the CL 3 times, losing the last final against Bayern.
Dude what's the point of using juve in CM? Sure, I might use them for a season or two when i first get a new CM game, but there's no fun, because you just win everything. Personally, I like to use lower division clubs and try to get them promoted to the Premier League / Serie A.

Using Juve and cheating is just lame-o dude :undecide:

:p

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Fooooooook you!

I said I cheat when I get bored of the game.

I did Juve withouth cheating when I first got the game and then i went on a Lower League manager spree, starting with San Marino, possibly the worst team in Serie C2, fighting for promotion insteado of getting relegated, then I went to L'Aquilla after 3 years, fought like hell there, stayed for a month and went to Viterbese, where I played very patiently. I got rid of nearly all the good players because their wages were too high, spent two seasons fighting relegation with mediocre players raising money for the third season, when I bought all the good players in C2, including my main men Elvis Abrusscato and Cesar Marcos Grabinsky who scored like mad and entitled me to walk away with the championship, and I was doing pretty well in C1 too... when my game crashed :sigh:

I didnt want to start all over again so I took Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)