Cm 3 | 4 (2 Viewers)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i hear that CM 4 will be released this sept-oct around there...cant wait..

anyway, i've great strategy...thrashed inter 6-0 :strong:

---------------------------Buffon--------------------------
----------Thuram---Montero----Iuliano/^Heider----
-------------------------Davids/Zenoni------------------
----**Zambrotta---------------------------**Nedved-
--------------#Riquelme------Aimar--------#DP-------
-------------------------------Salas-----------------------

^ - heider's a young fella, very good.....

tactics
** - zambrotta and nedved run up straight and cross ball(not running straight up max, just up until the same line as strikers....

# - DP and riquelme run up diagonally up..

aimar is the playmaker.....

with/without ball....use the centre most bottom zone

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    anyway, what do you want in the new CM?

i personally want better media replies and stuff like that....plus something i pick up someplace else, a personality profile thingy, so i can choose whether im a aggressive manager, passive or wateva......

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    The funny thing about CM is that they have a profile on you as manager. So after a while of playing you can use a savegame editor to check what they have stored on you for ability and potential for instance... :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i want the board to ask us about our opinions of the club currently,our ambitions and stuff occaisionally and also more details about the board.i also hope the board constantly notifies us on what they think of the decisions we make,like in transfer,squad slection etc.

btw go buy alex notman from man u,i bought him and his value tripled in three months.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    CM is slated to be released around Christmas time, or thats what the developers have been saying for a year or so and repeated 2 weeks ago.

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    the current cm's press system's not very good IMO...example: my Aimar was out injured for 3 months injured...and just as he came back, the claimed that Aimar was form was benefiting bla bla bla....i think they should improve on that.....

and plus buying players seams to be too easy..there should be atleast a press-conference whenever a transfer's completed

Paranoia,
    i think CM has this kinda random player stat thing, cause i started a game long time ago(with chelsea) and this kid, Guiseppe Barni(or somthin like that), and he rocked like hell....then i started a new game, and this time he sucked ;)...

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++

Paranoia,
    i think CM has this kinda random player stat thing, cause i started a game long time ago(with chelsea) and this kid, Guiseppe Barni(or somthin like that), and he rocked like hell....then i started a new game, and this time he sucked ;)...
    It depends on the player really. Good, well known prospects will have a potential of -2, which means they will usually turn out to have an ability of 160-200 (very good to word class). Other prospects have a potential of -1, which means their ability will usually fall from 120-160 once they mature. Seeing as there are about 130,000 players in the CM database, they cannot have accurate stats for all of them, a number of players (perhaps even a majoriety of players) have potential and ability of 0, which is random.

If you notice a prospect consistently turns out to be great, chances are he has a -2 potential. If it is a one shot deal, he is probably randomly that good. Bear in mind, a number of factors effect these things and a player with great potential could turn out to suck and one with not so great potential could turn out to be great, just like in real life. If you are interested in seeing a players potential or ability, you can use an editor but be warned it is cheating. If you want me to explain more about this (I'm quite knowledgable about the way CM 3 works), just ask :)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    do you work in SI games? ;)
    No, but I've spent a lot of time at the forum there, talked to people who work for them (even some of the lead programmers) and have read artcles, posts, interviews, etc to the point where I now understand CM in a zen like fashion

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++

No, but I've spent a lot of time at the forum there, talked to people who work for them (even some of the lead programmers) and have read artcles, posts, interviews, etc to the point where I now understand CM in a zen like fashion
    :eek: so ur like a guru of CM ;)

delpi25

Jul 16, 2002
    championship manager is a mad game, im in the year 2013. I have won 7 scudettos, 8 Italian Cups, 2 UEFA Cups,
    3 Champions League, 3 World Club Championships, 2 Italian Supercups, 2 European Supercups, and 3 Intocontinental Cup with Reggina.

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    Something like that yes. But CM4 will be an entierly new ballgame, so I'll need to figure that one out again.
    It'd better be. I'm sick of buying the same game over and over again.

NP: The Clash - The Magnificent Seven

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    I don't think so. From what I understand, they are focusing 100% on CM4 which is targated for x-mas time (Remember, last years version didn't come out until oct/nov and took another 2 weeks to get to me here in the US).

I'm not positive though because I don't really hang around that message board anymore (I found a better one :D)

domjuve

Jul 15, 2002
    hey everyone!

this is my favorite tactic

---------------------------------GK------------------------------

---------DC-------------------DC------------------------DC

--------------------------------DCM---------------------------

----MR-------------MC-------><--------MC------------ML
    -----I--------------------------------------------------------I
    -----I(this represents arrows)-------------------------I
    -----I--------------------------------------------------------I

-------------------FC------------------FC-----------------

---------> - ALSO REPRESENTS ARROWS

Passing- Mixed
    Tackling-Hard
    Cross balls- just ML and MR

I used this formation with juve, right now im playing my 5th season and i have won 3 serie A, 2 champions leagues, 1 uefa, 4 Italian cups!!!!

so far i sold salas for 16m, conte for 3m, thuram for 13m, carini for 5m, tacchinardi for 9m,
    and i bought veron for 25m, mexes free transfer, giggs just for 11m!!!, tristan for 19m, mike duff for about 45,000 he is great and Doni for 14m.

i am still planning to buy vieira, nesta and samuel, and maybe mendieta, maybe someday i will haha, but i would probably have to sell someone like davids, nedved and del piero.

anyways! so my formation right now is:

-------------------------------Buffon------------------

---------------mexes---------montero--------duff--

--------------------------------Davids-----------------

--Doni------Veron------><---------Nedved----Zambrotta
    ----I---------------------------------------------------------I

-------------------Tristan----------------Del Piero

tell me what you think about it!

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    ok, im not braging or nything, but i've won everything every season except for two seasons, where i lost to real(05/06) and liverpool(08/09) in the CL. other than that, i've won everything else :greedy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)