Claudio Marchisio (9 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I was thinking if he left a couple of seasons too early given Juve's CL record since he left the squad. But I also can't quite recall Marchisio's last 2 seasons with Juve. Feels like it was Pjanic-Khedira period already. Was Marchisio already mostly injured in 16/17 and 17/18?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was thinking if he left a couple of seasons too early given Juve's CL record since he left the squad. But I also can't quite recall Marchisio's last 2 seasons with Juve. Feels like it was Pjanic-Khedira period already. Was Marchisio already mostly injured in 16/17 and 17/18?
Yes, he didn't look like his 2011-2016 self

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The stadium has cooled down and it's bad because it used to be the twelfth man on the pitch, a decisive factor in the final victory. Fans must understand how important they can be in supporting the team, the young players in particular"

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The stadium has cooled down and it's bad because it used to be the twelfth man on the pitch, a decisive factor in the final victory. Fans must understand how important they can be in supporting the team, the young players in particular"
His right, we need fans now more than before, I'm glad his come out with this. Wish AA would just give him Nedveds job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)