Claudio Marchisio (63 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marchisio: 'No ligament damage’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has 'no cruciate ligament damage' according to the latest medical exams and his own club.

The midfielder's injury forced him out of the Azzurri camp today and sparked bitter controversy between Coach Antonio Conte and the Juventus supporters.

But the whole episode may have been illusory as the midfielder's further examinations with his own club revealed that there was no damage to the cruciate ligament, as reported by the club via a statement on their site.

“Claudio Marchisio, who returned this afternoon from the national team's training grounds, underwent exams by the Juventus doctors and Professor Flavio Quaglia,” reads the statement.

“He was then given a new MRI scan to the right knee, under the supervision of Professor Carlo Faletti at the Fornaca clinic.

“The visit and the exam have ruled out damage to the anterior cruciate ligament.

“Claudio will rest for a few days and his condition will be monitored daily.”
-----

- - - Updated - - -

#fiuuuuuuuu

Sky News are saying he might only be out for 15-20 days.
You are late to the party my friend :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Claudio Marchisio , who returned this afternoon from the withdrawal of the national team , has been subjected to investigations by doctors social Juventus and Professor Flavio Quaglia.È was then submitted late in the evening to a new MRI of the right knee by Professor Carlo Faletti at clinical Fornaca . The visit and examination have excluded lesions of the anterior cruciate ligament . Claudio will remain at rest for a few days and his condition will be monitored daily
Professor Fabio Quaglia grazie mille :touched:

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I was talking to this friend of mine from Macedonian Juve forum and when I saw him driving I told him that something is wrong because when I injured my ligaments I couldn't walk and it hurt as hell even when I was sitting and mine were just hurt. Imagine the pain from thorn ligaments.... jesus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)