Claudio Marchisio (45 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He just posted on Twitter saying he is leaving the training camp and will be seeing the doctors and will update on his condition soon. Hopefully not as serious as we all think...
when several reports are talking about a possible ACL injury and being out for some months it is hard to imagine that this will be anything minor enough to see him return to action any time soon

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh come on!!! why now???? Just when we were having some good streak of luck.

He must be in teas right now...this fuking sukcs. Seriously.

Well, time to man up and find solutions for this...because we cant let slip the chance to be in the CL semis.

HUGE challenge for Allegri from now on.... but i want to think that we will be able to cope somehow.

Our staple players will have to seriously show up and guide the team (Vidal, Pirlo, tevez, Buff, Barza, Bon), and the bench players have the chance of their lives to prove their worth.

Im curious to how Sturaro will be used. He lacas euro experience...it would be sane to tosa him in a do or die enocunter like against monaco?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Woke up to this rumor, now its confirmed.

Heartbroken. Hope he is all right mentally over this and can recover with minimal after-effects.

Looks like Pereyra - Pirlo - Vidal in the midfield for CL.

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
calm down guys,we still have serious chances in CL,if only pirlo and vidal find their form again and don't get injured,i know it's so hard but i believe there's still every chance for us to shine in CL...

FORZA PRINCIPINO,FORZA POGBOOM AND FORZA JUVEEEEEEE :cry: :theflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)