[CL] Young Boys 2-1 JUVENTUS [December 12th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

Who will Juve face next in the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
People laughed at me last time when I said that our performance with the 3-5-2 against YB was the best of the season, saying the opposition was so shet that it doesn't even matter how we played them. However here we saw the same lads consistently getting chances and breaking us apart with half a dozen chances, while last time out we didn't let them get even a single real chance. That game also was highlighted by a masterclass game from Bonucci and Dybala, both of whom have heavily struggled with our 4-3-3 this season.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #157
    How many crosses and FKs and balls sent into the box did we actually redirect on target? I can only remember Ronaldo hitting the post at the back post.

We really REALLY suck at converting those...nay. I digress. We really REALLY suck putting those crosses into OUR players area. We never win those for whatever reason. Terrible aim.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
    Since Max said that this game was more important than the previous game in Serie A, obviously the team played so bad tonight simply to emphasize even more how unimportant the game against Inter was. That's the only explanation I've got.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    3 things we learned from today:

- Without Giorgio we are shit in defence. We can manage without him in Serie A but in CL no way.
    - Cancelo is crutial in this Juve. Without him we look a lot less dangerous on the flanks.
    - Dybala must play in CL. Rest him in Serie A and use him in CL. He is cluch for us here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)