[CL] Valencia CF 0-2 JUVENTUS [September 19th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If I was DC, since there is no VAR, I would try another spit this time, tho more subtle. For instance like:
- cross comes in
- diving header initiated
- spit in the eyes of the goalie while in mid-air, who then can't see
- score easily
= win

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
What part did you struggle with? Can is a better all around mid than Matuidi. Matuidi is almost strictly defensive.
I struggle with part where Can is more dynamic mid than Matuidi. I struggle to understand how people watch Juventus play and then come up with shit like that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You need to define dynamic and what you mean when you say that, when you referring to these two players.

As a CM a consider Matuidi more dynamic, more physical asset, covers plenty of ground, joins attacks and allways plays in high tempo.

But certainly he is a less skilled player then Can.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I sense a draw here

We've not been playing well at all tbh especially our defense

So i'm kinda skeptic about this one.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Valencia 2 - 2 Juventus
(No one cares) (Mandzukic, Pjanic)​
im pretty sure we are going for a win ? :)

- - - Updated - - -

mediocre performance, overturned with steal of a win for us.

Bonucci to fuck up and incur the wrath of forum, CR7 to save us.
dont know why you want bonucci to fuck up ? we should support him since he is with us now?
[btw he still isnt the same he was because i lost all love for him]

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
You need to define dynamic and what you mean when you say that, when you referring to these two players.

As a CM a consider Matuidi more dynamic, more physical asset, covers plenty of ground, joins attacks and allways plays in high tempo.

But certainly he is a less skilled player then Can.
You need to define skilled then ;)
My objection was to "Can is more dynamic then Matuidi" which is just no true at all.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
This looks like a difficult game on paper, Valencia sometimes looks incredible strong at home, they mostly fail miserable because of their inconsistency, but otherwise they create really big trouble for Real and Barcelona in La Liga when they play on Mestalla, but Juventus under Allegri started to establish as a true powerhouse in Europe, we won away in uefa champions league in this period at Real Madrid, Spurs, City, Monaco, Dortmund, Sevilla so we can win in a pure italian manner similar to Sevilla game, if we would go like we did against Madrid last year, we would win for sure, but that is not going to happen probably, so we can even get a draw something like 1-1, it wont be a surprise nor a catastrophe.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Valencia has started horribly in this season. They will try to overcome this failure in the Champions League, attack right away and not sit back. We can only benefit from this. While this is our first Champions League game and we might slightly nervous. But with Ronaldo having scored eventually, we will want to prove ourselves, take control and dominate. I expect a victory with a goal difference greater than 1.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You also have to take into consideration the motivation for these Valencia players For tonight. We need to match that. If so then we should be fine. Form goes straight out the window.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Extremely difficult game. Barring how the result actually comes about, a draw would be a fine result here (if we truly deserve to win I would be disappointed). Hope we really try to go for the win, though. That's the team I want us to be in the Champions League this season, one that goes for the throat no matter who and where we play.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Extremely difficult game. Barring how the result actually comes about, a draw would be a fine result here (if we truly deserve to win I would be disappointed). Hope we really try to go for the win, though. That's the team I want us to be in the Champions League this season, one that goes for the throat no matter who and where we play.
We need a victory here, if we want to go far, so we can seal the first place as soon as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)