[CL] Valencia CF 0-2 JUVENTUS [September 19th, 2018] (8 Viewers)

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
hi guys could you help me share the video of my cat take a leak (pee) on napoli jersey (insigne)
so if he has lots of shares and views he would be able to take a shit on napoli jersey all while i film and then i can share and we all can enjoy a juventini cat take shit on napoli jersey .

Jul 13, 2010
Assuming Dybala isn’t available

Szczesny

Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro

Khedira Pjanic Matuidi

Bernardeschi Ronaldo Mandzukic
is there any set of circumstances that khedira would not play for once? Like he was an injury prone guy and now he starts every three days :D

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
is there any set of circumstances that khedira would not play for once? Like he was an injury prone guy and now he starts every three days :D
Honestly I’m ok with Khedira in a three man alignment. I would start Can over either Khedira or Matuidi though. He’s more dynamic than either one. But we know it’s early and Max won’t make that change yet. Can should be the main option in any two man formation.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Honestly I’m ok with Khedira in a three man alignment. I would start Can over either Khedira or Matuidi though. He’s more dynamic than either one. But we know it’s early and Max won’t make that change yet. Can should be the main option in any two man formation.
Wut?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Saw this as possible lineup. Only see one weak spot. Not a hater but a realist.

Juventus-team-news-1512992.jpg

Saw this is article after Sass match. Lines up with my feelings perfectly. I give Sami all the credit in the world for what he has accomplished in all competitions but "anymore" is the key word for me below.

CM: Sami Khedira 6/10
I was glad to see Khedira start this match for one reason and one reason only, it hopefully means he won’t start against Valencia. Khedira doesn’t have what it takes to compete at the highest levels anymore and that’s something Allegri needs to learn.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
not a fan of playing Dybala-Mandzukic-Ronaldo together, unlike Sassuolo's 433, Valencia play 442 and will double down on our fullbacks hard if we play 3 guys upfront that hardly defend.

also not a fan of starting Bonucci, Khedira might not be setting the world on fire with his performances, but at least he isn't costing us goals left and right. Bentancur or Can instead of Khedira would not make a world of difference, but Benatia for Bonucci possibly means conceding a goal less.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #54
    we had a hell of a counter attack vs Sass though...would be nice to see more of those. Apparently even when we have players that theoretically can cross yet we still suffer when crossing, I'd like to see more counters.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    we had a hell of a counter attack vs Sass though...would be nice to see more of those. Apparently even when we have players that theoretically can cross yet we still suffer when crossing, I'd like to see more counters.
    I'd credit de Zerbi much more for those counter attacks than I would credit the combo of Dybala-Mandzukic-Ronaldo

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #57
    Dybala & Costa in Juve squad
    By Football Italia staff
    DouglasCosta-1805-CI-celeb-epa_1_1.jpg
    EPA.png

Juventus have called up Paulo Dybala and Douglas Costa for Wednesday’s Champions League clash with Valencia, but Mattia De Sciglio is out.
    Dybala is deemed fit enough, despite bruising his foot over the weekend, while Costa is free to keep turning out for Juve in the absence of a likely ban for spitting.
    However, De Scligio will not travel to Mestalla for the 20:00 kick-off after picking up a thigh injury.
    Juve squad for Valencia: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Perin; Chiellini, Benatia, Pjanic, Khedira, Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa, Alex Sandro, Matuidi, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Kean, Bonucci, Cancelo, Emre Can, Rugani, Bentancur, Bernardeschi

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    When is the press conference? Is there a live stream? I couldnt find any info on Juve or uefa social media sites. There used to be streams of press conferences in the past. Like with a countdown clock on uefa tube.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)