[CL] Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 JUVENTUS [March 7th 2018] (1 Viewer)

VOTE CAZZO

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Benatia

• Chiellini

• Alex Sandro

• Lichtsteiner

• Asamoah

• Sturaro

• Khedira

• Matuidi

• Pjanic

• Douglas Costa

• Dybala

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Juve was always dangerous the most when everything looked lost. That's what kids these days don't understand while trying to support the club.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I said it in the live match thread if we pass spurs we are winning it finally this season. I hope I am right because when a team passes this kind of a knock out match their confidence is sky high.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Just incredible to win!! Exhusting and beautiful to turn it around. The fire and sacrifice in the players when we were 2-1 up, was fantastic. Feels like we are going through on willpower alone

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah man you have to give credit where it's due, tottenham are a really good team, son is unstoppable kane is best 9 in the world, but we reacted really well in that second half when it would have been easier to give up.
They're a good team with a very good striker. They completely lack any sort of top club DNA though. They probably thought they had this all in the bag after an hour and they looked dead 10 minutes later.

Not to mention the idiotic penalty they should have gotten against in the first half.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
I said this one is ours to lose :flag1:

Btw, hats off to Max! What do you do when you have 3 attacking options for 3 positions? Pray to score within 1st hour? Keep one on the bench and sub him in just for the attacking impact? No! You keep all of them on the pitch the whole game, but you make sure they dont do shit for 1h, then switch formation. Bam! 2 goals. Sweet :D

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I said it in the live match thread if we pass spurs we are winning it finally this season. I hope I am right because when a team passes this kind of a knock out match their confidence is sky high.
Do you think we can beat real Madrid Bayern Munich or Barcelona

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)