[CL] Sevilla 1-3 JUVENTUS [22nd November, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Yeah, but he is our best primavera player who can play attacking midfielder and provide goals. Not like it matters anyway, there's no way risks like that would be taken against Sevilla, especially by Allegri.
That's probably the reason Merio was picked. Primavera have their own game so no need to take their most important players to sit on the bench.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

He is the short guy that assisted the first goal...he is 15years old and like 1,60 tall, couldn't go to the party after the game cause he was to go to school in the morning :) Watch the second goal pls :juventus:

ps Ok it's the second biggest derby in my country ;)
Both nice goals, plus nice ultras.

Anyway that pass was sweet, was it his first game with the senior team?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's probably the reason Merio was picked. Primavera have their own game so no need to take their most important players to sit on the bench.
That's why I can't recognize this Merio name, I seen couple of their games and I have no idea who this is.

If it was someone Allegri wanted to consider to use, he would called Clemenza, Kastanos, Muratore, Macek or even a midfielder who is even younger then Kean in Caligara.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Merio played 23 minutes in Primavera and then suddenly BAM you're in the CL squad :lol:

Funny Shit. but I agree.. A striker would make more sense.. Or we are going for 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 or something..

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I think a 4-5-1 with Sandro - Pjanic - Cuadrado in front of Marchisio - Khedira is the same as a 4-3-3. Just depends how you look at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)