[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (10 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
:flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag3::theflag::flag1::spinning::flag3::theflag::flag1::flag4:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,315
    Did Pogba just play a full 94 min match after 2 months off?

Hold on.

Are we in the final?
    @Alex-444 you mother fucker I love you.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Just when I remember surfing on the net and waiting our sentence for Calciopolli, and how I felt crushed, and thinking how just when everything almost got perfect they relegated us, and thinking how we will never be able to get back, and wondering if I ever gonna witness another Scudetto or CL. And now this happens, I really love this club more than anything (except my closest family), and I always will.

Highlight of the evening was when my father who always tease me, passionately cheered with me, and than at the end of the game he shook my hand and said congratulations, you deserved it :tears:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    What joy,so much tears,heart was pounding all day and even faster throughout the match, such a fantastic feeling,i love this team!! I love Juve!! Another ovation in the bernabeu for a legend of the game in our jersey,i really hope Capitano lifts the CL in Berlin!

Fino alla fine!! I am still in tears!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)