[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
technically, I disagree. This season Rugani much better.
I wonder wether all this is related to him taking serious steps towards Manchester in the summer. Things have not been good between him and the club this season, I can confirm that this might be just the tip of the iceberg.
You're right in terms of form but in games like these you need solid experience and you need your big players. That said a sour bonucci is no bonucci. So I can only presume his still sour.

The pairing of Rugani- Benatia is so scarce that it worries me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
will be sent to the stands. travelling with the team but not even on the bench

http://www.90min.com/it/posts/46065...ucci-tribuna-contro-il-porto-per-il-difensore

- - - Updated - - -

technically, I disagree. This season Rugani much better.
I wonder wether all this is related to him taking serious steps towards Manchester in the summer. Things have not been good between him and the club this season, I can confirm that this might be just the tip of the iceberg.
Woah, that sounds serious. One question though, why did he sign a contract extension 2 months ago if hes in trouble with the club?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Rugani has to start; he deserves to. He has been more consistent and solid than any of our defenders. Barzagli and Chiellini should be on the bench. There's no need to take unnecessary risks from the off, and then be forced into a substitution early on. Rugani has proven to be very reliable when called upon, and a pairing of Benatia and Rugani has skill, pace, and physicality.

Apr 19, 2007
Im not sure how the issue with Bonuccis son is but that really got to his head as well. He came out and talked about it. Maybe it is still stressing him out. Nothing will mess with your head more than family stress

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I understand our approach but this has to be our biggest game of the season to date. We need bonucci and his experience.
Not his light jogging lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Woah, that sounds serious. One question though, why did he sign a contract extension 2 months ago if hes in trouble with the club?
Pogba also signs a extension,okay not two months before but something one year maximum before he leaves.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not his light jogging lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba also signs a extension,okay not two months before but something one year maximum before he leaves.
Pogba was supposed to sign an extension for months in his last season, kinda like Dybala now. The last extension before that was in 2014

- - - Updated - - -

He did sign, but that came after threatening to leave. He is restless IMO.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk
We will see, I just cant picture him leaving

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)