[CL] Manchester United 0-1 JUVENTUS [October 23rd, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah been there a couple of times, I usually stay around the corner.

Some potential pitfalls in this game tonight. It's Man Utd away, so I don't really need to say that, even if they are not the team of yesteryear. Mourinho might be a bit of a football dinosaur these days but they've found a little glimmer of form and don't be surprised if they pull out either an expansive, attacking performance or a tactical clincher, because he can still put something together for a one-off game. And if the crowd gets behind them it's a difficult game, but we obviously have considerably more quality throughout, even with the omissions.

Hopefully that Genoa game was with this one in mind, but I did see some players who looked a little jaded. A point here would probably be good enough as I expect us to win the home game, but we don't play for that kind of thing much these days. We can hold a result with the defensive unit we have but it's risky against a team with power and pace, one long ball or turn and the game changes.
Are you there now?

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
How the hell could we revert back to Preseason mode in the 2nd half? Giving up control, rubbish passing, rubbish dribbling, abysmally horrific counters.

What exactly the coaching team do every day?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ronaldo's face

:touched:

We dominated that just needed to seal that win and not step off the gas like we did at times in the second half
We weren't helped by the fact that we had no changes in the midfield available, costa still rusty as well
It doesn't help

Cancelo was great in the first 60 but then fatigue got to him and his decision making was poor

De Gea saved them them the embarrassment

Gets my rocks off hearing our fans dominate old Trafford

Ronaldo :touched: Talking to a streaker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)