[CL] Manchester United 0-1 JUVENTUS [October 23rd, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We only have three healthy mids. Starting with two is a possibility.

Too bad about Can's absence. He and Matuidi would've ran over Utd's mid.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Winning this game and having an easy ride to qualification just wouldn't be Juve. Expecting a bad performance and draw/loss here and finishing the group in second place.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Winning this game and having an easy ride to qualification just wouldn't be Juve. Expecting a bad performance and draw/loss here and finishing the group in second place.
A draw in the hardest fixture of the group stages would hardly be an utterly terrible result. Expecting us to finish second in this group is just being negative for the sake of it.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
A draw in the hardest fixture of the group stages would hardly be an utterly terrible result. Expecting us to finish second in this group is just being negative for the sake of it.
I hate how reactionary everyone is. We’ve won 10 games out 11 and drawn one. That’s the best record in Europe. Just because of yesterday’s disappointing result, we will lose the game and finish second? Fuck that attitude.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Oh come on. Do you guys even follow Juve? We make things more difficult for us all the time. Especially in Europe, and especially going into games as favourites in Europe.
This has nothing to do with yesterday's result.

By the way, I still think we will go further in the competition than Man Utd.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I hate how reactionary everyone is. We’ve won 10 games out 11 and drawn one. That’s the best record in Europe. Just because of yesterday’s disappointing result, we will lose the game and finish second? Fuck that attitude.
Broseppi, one draw is all it takes. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I still think we will go further in the competition than Man Utd.
Remarkable prediction, grazie.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Could you make @IliveForJuve white as well pls?
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

4-3-3 or 3-5-2. 4-2-3-1 is bunk

4-3-3:

------------------The Pole

Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - AS

Pjanic - Emre Can - Matuidi

Berna - Dybala - Ronaldo

-------

3-5-2:

-----------------The Pole

------Benatia - Bonucci - Chiello

Cancelo - Pjanic - Emre Can - Matuidi - AS

----------------- Dybala - Ronaldo

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Can't wait, all I ask is a win and nothing else. I wanna shut all the red cunts up across the country and beyond. Time to put them back to where they belong. #itstime

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)