[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (22 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Allegri and the team :delpiero:

Great tactics, I didn't expect a victory. Let's hope that this will be a huge moral boost and we'll start the winning days again.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Watched the game in a pub full of AC and Inter fans : after our second goal and my aggressive way of celebrating they left the place.. ps: I think I have been one of the few here to forecast our win
The only time I would place a foot into a bar like that would be to carry a suicide attack

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Keep Calm and Trust Allegri. One of the good nights in Europe. Sturaro performed well this game , even though he started off badly. We are missing Marchi. Hernanes is too slow and less creative compare to the Marchi

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
The only time I would place a foot into a bar like that would be to carry a suicide attack
I am a tough cookie. Once you survive watching Juve away at Rome, Napoli and San Siro several times you feel kind of invincible. A bit crazy as my wife was with me....

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I'm in absolute shock. I love this $#@!ing team.
I am not.....and this is why i am constantly pissed off at talks like "wow. Juve won. Im so surprised." or when it is the 83rd minute and we are loosing 1-0 and fans give up..... This is fucking Juve man. WTF?? We have a WC attack, pretty solid midfield, WC defence and the best goalkeeper of all time. Its not like City have the God chosen team of all times with the best players that have ever graced this planet. They actually have a pretty normal so this was a completely even game. Plus, many people keep forgeting what is inscribed on our very own Juve jerseys.... "Vincere non e importante, ma e unica cosa che conta."!!!!

This is JUVE!!! We are always expected to win, anywhere, everywhere against anyone and it is a great surprise whenever we dont win a game!

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I am a tough cookie. Once you survive watching Juve away at Rome, Napoli and San Siro several times you feel kind of invincible. A bit crazy as my wife was with me....
In all seriousness, I still remember watching 2003 CL semifinal 2nd Leg match in front of more than 100 Real fans. There were only 5 or 6 Juve fans in the house. I think they placed a bounty on my head after Nedved's goal

happybum

Oct 23, 2014
Don't really get the surprise. Man City lost to CSKA Moscow 1-2 at home last season. They've also been dsq by Napoli.

I think Sevilla will be the team to beat for top spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)