[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (47 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
don't let the result fool you. if you would count how many times he gave the ball away needlessly because he did a step-over instead of an easy pass you would break out in tears. only really thing that saves him is the assist, but if we are honest, he tried the same pass twice before and failed.
He definitely made a lot of mistakes. But he looked much more engaged in the match, like his head was there and not somewhere else, which is what he looks like in Serie A so far.

I like that he did the knee slide beside Morata after his goal. It was great.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
What a fucking victory, not only we got 3 points, we completely complicated life for City in this group. They are in panic mode right now.

The look on Kompany's face, priceless.

Aug 1, 2003
can we shut up about how one of us is better than the other in this forum please. I don't give a fuck about who's "loyal" or "had faith" or some of that shit. if none of us loved Juve we won't be on this forum right now. let's talk about the TEAM instead.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #688
    I was surprised, impressed and consequently extremely delighted. We started pretty well and could have scored a beautiful goal had Morata not interefered with the play. We then slowly invited City to the game and let them dictate the rest of the first half forcing Buffon into some great saves and watching their players shoot like amateurs. The second half saw us up our game where we had better understanding of their efforts, we defended in a smarter way and looked to go forward in a less chaotic fashion. What impressed me most was how we kept our cool after conceding until Pogba pulled that superb ball. When Kompany left the field it was just a great opportunity to finish off the game and it couldn't get more beautiful than that sublime strike from Morata. Now all has been said and not a single praise went to Cuadrado but that is because I save the best for last as he was by far our best player out there.

Buffon 7.45

Lichtsteiner 6
    Bonucci 6.5
    Chiellini 6,5
    Evra 6.5

Cuadrado 7.5
    Pogba 7
    Sturaro 6
    Hernanes 6.5

Mandzukic 7
    Morata 7

Dybala 6
    Barzagli N.R

Let us now build on this, both tactically and mentally.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    A much much needed win. This is exactly what we wanted. What a delightful surprise.
    Now let's start fucking other Serie A teams

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    can we shut up about how one of us is better than the other in this forum please. I don't give a $#@! about who's "loyal" or "had faith" or some of that $#@!. if none of us loved Juve we won't be on this forum right now. let's talk about the TEAM instead.
    Well said. We are back and that could hurt badly

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    I was surprised, impressed and consequently extremely delighted. We started pretty well and could have scored a beautiful goal had Morata not interefered with the play. We then slowly invited City to the game and let them dictate the rest of the first half forcing Buffon into some great saves and watching their players shoot like amateurs. The second half saw us up our game where we had better understanding of their efforts, we defended in a smarter way and looked to go forward in a less chaotic fashion. What impressed me most was how we kept our cool after conceding until Pogba pulled that superb ball. When Kompany left the field it was just a great opportunity to finish off the game and it couldn't get more beautiful than that sublime strike from Morata. Now all has been said and not a single praise went to Cuadrado but that is because I save the best for last as he was by far our best player out there.

Buffon 7.45

Lichtsteiner 6
    Bonucci 6.5
    Chiellini 6,5
    Evra 6.5

Cuadrado 7.5
    Pogba 7
    Sturaro 6
    Hernanes 6.5

Mandzukic 7
    Morata 7

Dybala 6
    Barzagli N.R

How funny, you give Buffon 7.45

I think he was a 7.5 - have to disagree with you there

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Buffon 7.45

Lichtsteiner 6
    Bonucci 6.5
    Chiellini 6,5
    Evra 6.5

Cuadrado 7.5
    Pogba 7
    Sturaro 6
    Hernanes 6.5

Mandzukic 7
    Morata 7

Dybala 6
    Barzagli N.R

:heart:

And Buffon 7.45 :lol:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005

Buffon 7.45

Lichtsteiner 6
    Bonucci 6.5
    Chiellini 6,5
    Evra 6.5

Cuadrado 7.5
    Pogba 7
    Sturaro 6
    Hernanes 6.5

Mandzukic 7
    Morata 7

Dybala 6
    Barzagli N.R

:agree:

Although I might give Sturaro 6.5 just for his defensive work, otherwise he gave the ball away too many times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)